Season ticket payments - refunds/credits due by June 19th

Who was big Helen
Manclad has told me when i qualify

tumblr_lqtld84WlI1qeaf7s.gif

Only just clocked this tweet on the Supporters services account

Gold and Platinum Seasoncard holders will receive 6/19th of the price paid for your Seasoncard, 93:20 Seasoncard holders will receive 6/22nd.

That appears to mean that the three domestic cup matches that are included in the 93:20 season card are in fact part of the price.
If that's the case what happened to our refunds for those seasons when we didnt have three home domestic cup fixtures.

Yep I'm in 93.20 and it's one of the clever ploys City use to make out there giving you something. They promote it as a perk saying you get 3 free games included but that's only if you attend every game and as you say we have 3 domestic home games
If you miss any you take a hit.
My ticket at £1350 works out at 71.05 a game based on 19 games but divided by 22 works out at £61.36 per game.
I missed 3 games this season plus the 6 we are getting back so my total refund over the season based on 1/19 is £639.45 but based on 1/22 is £552.24. (3 sold on ticket exchange)
So whilst its hardly a huge difference roughly £10 loss for each game you miss means its not really a freebie they're throwing in unless as I say you don't miss a game

Yep I'm in 93.20 and it's one of the clever ploys City use to make out there giving you something. They promote it as a perk saying you get 3 free games included but that's only if you attend every game and as you say we have 3 domestic home games
If you miss any you take a hit.
My ticket at £1350 works out at 71.05 a game based on 19 games but divided by 22 works out at £61.36 per game.
I missed 3 games this season plus the 6 we are getting back so my total refund over the season based on 1/19 is £639.45 but based on 1/22 is £552.24. (3 sold on ticket exchange)
So whilst its hardly a huge difference roughly £10 loss for each game you miss means its not really a freebie they're throwing in unless as I say you don't miss a game

They cant have it both ways though. In 2015 -16 we had two home domestic fixtures not three. In 2016-17 only one not three , so going off these refunds dividing by 22 means we paid for those games back then that didn't exist. we are owed a refund on those

They cant have it both ways though. In 2015 -16 we had two home domestic fixtures not three. In 2016-17 only one not three , so going off these refunds dividing by 22 means we paid for those games back then that didn't exist. we are owed a refund on those

They have always applied 1/22 on the ticket exchange if sold. I know it is bollocks as my seat for Norwich at home would be £63 on open sale and the early cup rounds are £9 on the cup scheme for the same seat, so the early cup games should not have equal weighting or any if they are meant to be a bonus.

They have always applied 1/22 on the ticket exchange if sold. I know it is bollocks as my seat for Norwich at home would be £63 on open sale and the early cup rounds are £9 on the cup scheme for the same seat, so the early cup games should not have equal weighting or any if they are meant to be a bonus.

Not used ticket exchange so wasn't aware they were doing that. Still doesn't take away the fact that if that's the calculation they are using then they owe us for three games they charged us for that didn't exist

Just tried to push my ST credit to next season but because I sold Arsenal on the exchange they couldn’t process it.

they said they are forcing individual sales to be refunded very soon so all my 6 games are “available” and they will push. A separate team will handle this. They refunded my Madrid tickets and Added a note on the file.

Just FYI for anyone ringing up.

Does anyone know if the Real Madrid home game will be refunded or do we have to wait to find out officially what is happening with that competition.

Does anyone know if the Real Madrid home game will be refunded or do we have to wait to find out officially what is happening with that competition.

You can have a refund or credit. UEFA have already said if they do go ahead they will be behind closed doors

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.