Season ticket payments - refunds/credits due by June 19th

Still waiting.
Got an email from the club in late June asking if I wanted to credit next season or take the refund. Replied next day asking for the refund and chased them up a fortnight ago. I received a woolly email response back which didn't tell me when I would be refunded, just that there was a backlog . Getting a bit pissed with it to be honest.

Still waiting.
Got an email from the club in late June asking if I wanted to credit next season or take the refund. Replied next day asking for the refund and chased them up a fortnight ago. I received a woolly email response back which didn't tell me when I would be refunded, just that there was a backlog . Getting a bit pissed with it to be honest.

You didn't have to reply.

They said basically if you don't respond you will be refunded,if you have responded they must be taking it as though you want credit against next season

You didn't have to reply.

They said basically if you don't respond you will be refunded,if you have responded they must be taking it as though you want credit against next season
No , it wasn’t the generic email sent out originally.
They emailed me specifically asking which option I wanted .
Not sure if it’s because I’m in Joes .

I am still waiting too. Got an email 4 weeks ago saying it was being processed and sent by bacs. Rang up 2 weeks ago concerned it had gone astray and was told there is a backlog and it could take up to 4 weeks and hospitatility (im in Joes) are being dealt with last.

Is anyone *still* missing a refund?
I got 5 of 6 games refunded but still missing one, the Arsenal game which I listed on the ticket exchange.
Obviously it never sold but could be why I've not been refunded.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.