Elano free kick v Newcastle 2007/2008

It’s a great free kick, but there have been better.

I also think the dead ball situation and that most free kicks one way or another fly from a dead ball into a top corner means there’s limited scope for them to be put into the greatest goal reels. I mean, you’d load them with great free kicks otherwise.

its the strike and power and then the skill and control to put it in the top bins from 35 yard vs a good keeper
like somebody said if it was golden balls or rooney it would have been close the vote its done nothing better that that ??

and he controls it perfectly, hits it perfectly, whilst running at virtually full pace, a truly incredible goal.
The only “hit” I’ve seen comparable is Andros Townsend , he’ll never hit the ball better again in his life I’m sure .

and he controls it perfectly, hits it perfectly, whilst running at virtually full pace, a truly incredible goal.
The only “hit” I’ve seen comparable is Andros Townsend , he’ll never hit the ball better again in his life I’m sure .

everything you teach kids in how to kick the ball proper and perfect timing

Because there are 1,000 goals a season and a lot of good ones.

The Tarnat and Anelka goals v Blackburn were both better, probably have more chance of being shown again if they were Brazilian due to being less usual.

Quite a few better ones in one month:

Also the fact that we had a freekick belter scored against us in a more spoken about game later that season, somewhat overshadowed this one in the history books.

Because there are 1,000 goals a season and a lot of good ones.

The Tarnat and Anelka goals v Blackburn were both better, probably have more chance of being shown again if they were Brazilian due to being less usual.

Quite a few better ones in one month:

So many good ones in there, Essien’s is potentially my pick from then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.