Celtic Thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're absolutely right, it means fuck all unless you live here. It's a tinpot league, is that better or worse than a pub league? Anyway, as I do live in Scotland, I might enjoy it, not as much if this bastard virus hadn't appeared, but I will. And no, after ten games I wouldn't want it, although we will be about 15 points clear by then, still, too early. 30 games out of 38 with four at home and playing better than I've seen for years, on the other hand, coupled with rangers unable to beat Hamilton at home, made it a certainty we would win it and extend the lead, in my opinion.

However, a couple of things. We did win our Group in Europe, beating Lazio home and away. And Rangers got out of their group. City you will remember also couldn't beat us home or away.

2. Old Rangers dying through financial suicide and failure to pay taxes, leaving £140m of unpaid debt and 5 titles won cheating using EBT'S. They then had to apply to rejoin the league as Sevco, to get away with paying their debt. They wanted to go from re applying to the league as The Rangers, to straight into the Prem, they were backed by their pals in the press to the hilt, but, that couldn't be allowed. They weren't demoted though, that's how many of their hordes prefer to remember it. They weren't, they died, became a new company, applied for membership and were accepted to join where every other new club must, in the 3rd. So, them not being there was their fucking fault. No one else's. In the 90's with our old board, we might as well not have been there. Rangers had all the money and spent it, turned out it wasn't all their money, but heh ho. But,they have been back four seasons now, promising to win it every year. Going For 55, exclaimed the first season banner. And here's the funny thing, most of their fans believed it. First game at Ibrox, drew with Hamilton. That burning Spitfire has been joined by a squadron of them.

Up steps Slippy, it's in the bag. Lennon will be sacked. 55, No Surrender. WATP, FTP, two seasons and the ****s won fuck all.

55 will definitely be reached. By us. In two seasons time. Look out for the meltdown and every **** in Scotland not a ger pissing ourselves. In their dark hearts,the fear of us reaching 55 first, haunts them. Those with more sense know it's coming. They're right.

Anything else you want clarified about Sevco you know where to come. I do what I can.
Good answer to be honest mate

You're absolutely right, it means fuck all unless you live here. It's a tinpot league, is that better or worse than a pub league? Anyway, as I do live in Scotland, I might enjoy it, not as much if this bastard virus hadn't appeared, but I will. And no, after ten games I wouldn't want it, although we will be about 15 points clear by then, still, too early. 30 games out of 38 with four at home and playing better than I've seen for years, on the other hand, coupled with rangers unable to beat Hamilton at home, made it a certainty we would win it and extend the lead, in my opinion.

However, a couple of things. We did win our Group in Europe, beating Lazio home and away. And Rangers got out of their group. City you will remember also couldn't beat us home or away.

2. Old Rangers dying through financial suicide and failure to pay taxes, leaving £140m of unpaid debt and 5 titles won cheating using EBT'S. They then had to apply to rejoin the league as Sevco, to get away with paying their debt. They wanted to go from re applying to the league as The Rangers, to straight into the Prem, they were backed by their pals in the press to the hilt, but, that couldn't be allowed. They weren't demoted though, that's how many of their hordes prefer to remember it. They weren't, they died, became a new company, applied for membership and were accepted to join where every other new club must, in the 3rd. So, them not being there was their fucking fault. No one else's. In the 90's with our old board, we might as well not have been there. Rangers had all the money and spent it, turned out it wasn't all their money, but heh ho. But,they have been back four seasons now, promising to win it every year. Going For 55, exclaimed the first season banner. And here's the funny thing, most of their fans believed it. First game at Ibrox, drew with Hamilton. That burning Spitfire has been joined by a squadron of them.

Up steps Slippy, it's in the bag. Lennon will be sacked. 55, No Surrender. WATP, FTP, two seasons and the ****s won fuck all.

55 will definitely be reached. By us. In two seasons time. Look out for the meltdown and every **** in Scotland not a ger pissing ourselves. In their dark hearts,the fear of us reaching 55 first, haunts them. Those with more sense know it's coming. They're right.

Anything else you want clarified about Sevco you know where to come. I do what I can.

I'll ignore the rest of the nonsense, & just ask why u think you'll get to 55 in 2 seasons time?

Can someone translate this for me please or is it essentially Rangers are shit and we are better?

Can someone translate this for me please or is it essentially Rangers are shit and we are better?

I should have put a guide for people who have difficulties reading consecutive sentences. My apologies. Yes we are better. Much better. There you go. You had it.

Basically translates to Rangers are historic cheats (even though they used what the thought was a legal loophole).

Rangers & Gerrard are shit as he hasn't won a trophy (even though he has had to build a full new team & Lennon inherited Rodgers Celtic team).

Celtic will get to Rangers target of 55 league titles before them & in 2 seasons (even though I they have only won 51 just now).

And that in the near future there's no chance of Rangers winning anything ever again because Celtic are all conquering & will continue to be forever more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.