COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly - you wonder. We all wonder because we don’t know how likely it is to be transmitted from one person to the next. One study referenced in the Sunday times today suggests that 80% of people who have it don’t pass it on. Maybe the grandparents here are quite happy to help out, my old man has been so who are we to judge the actions of an individual family
I think the point there is that this was weeks ago when we knew less, including not knowing how vulnerable children were (or how infectious).

Cons have a good majority and good general support so this will be gone in a week or so.

You mean, people with second homes to isolate in?
Don’t get me wrong man I’m not defending Cummings et al, if you pontificate to the masses about what to do during “lockdown” or have a role in forming those guidelines then you should be held to a higher standard of behaviour so on balance yep he should fall on his sword but looking at it pragmatically none of them have behaved recklessly.

I don’t think you understand the concept of statistical risk. Yes of course it can be passed as you describe but it doesn’t follow that it will be and the chance of doing so is relatively low. Social distancing 2m / 1m is just fucking guesswork. Sneezes and coughs can travel several metres as can normal breaths from bike riders or runners as can breaths from moronic shop workers shouting to each other down the aisle so if you want to have a go at random people why aren’t you calling them out. Or are they all heroes in your little world ?
So if the chance of passing it on is low - why did they need to go anywhere rather than adhering to his own advice?

Shopkeepers are heroes. And not paid £100k by you and me.

Relatively low risk passing from person to person ? Lol, What I gave you was from the WHO,you know the experts , key workers had to work
You can't be this stupid so I am going for wum,if you are this stupid then I am sorry for all the people you have potentially infected
I'm out

Definitely a WUM. And judging by the join date, either a former banned member, or a dipper.

Peter Bone saying it's not up to Johnson to sack Cummings, he should have resigned and not put Johnson in that position.

So he thinks that if Johnson goes to Cummings and says "Don't put me in this position, I want you to resign", Cummings just says no...

So if the chance of passing it on is low - why did they need to go anywhere rather than adhering to his own advice?

Shopkeepers are heroes. And not paid £100k by you and me.
No, shopkeepers are not heroes. His wage is irrelevant. I said in another answer to you that I’m not defending his actions per se.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.