COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Relatively low risk passing from person to person ? Lol, What I gave you was from the WHO,you know the experts , key workers had to work
You can't be this stupid so I am going for wum,if you are this stupid then I am sorry for all the people you have potentially infected
I'm out
There you go again, a different opinion means someone is either stupid or disingenuous. How arrogant are you. And how bad are you at understanding data ? Yes it’s a relatively low risk. Did you do Maths at school ? Or anything ? Or was it just so fucking long ago that you can’t remember ....

Read some of the reviews of the club Dominic Cummings family own in Durham City if you want to a good laugh.

A few weeks ago I asked about takeaway pubs & most seem to think it was legal. Anyway, the pub I referred to has now been closed and the landlord fined £5k.

There you go again, a different opinion means someone is either stupid or disingenuous. How arrogant are you. And how bad are you at understanding data ? Yes it’s a relatively low risk. Did you do Maths at school ? Or anything ? Or was it just so fucking long ago that you can’t remember ....
My parting gift to you,enjoy and be educated because you are just not getting it

https://www.who.int/emergencies/dis...-and-answers-hub/q-a-detail/q-a-coronaviruses

The media are definitely out for him , there was a Labour mp who went to a funeral no social distancing but all he got was a tap on the wrist

no way he should have gone putting his parents at risk
Maybe not but that labour mp didnt play a major role in creating the rules that us plebs have to adhere to

The media are definitely out for him , there was a Labour mp who went to a funeral no social distancing but all he got was a tap on the wrist

no way he should have gone putting his parents at risk

At the government’s daily press conference on 24 March, England’s deputy chief medical officer Dr Jenny Harries spoke of the “exceptional circumstance” of an adult unable to care for a young child during the pandemic.

“A small child clearly is a vulnerable individual, so in this case, although we are encouraging everybody to stay in their own households – that’s the unit with the same risk of exposure – clearly if you have adults who are unable to look after a small child, that is an exceptional circumstance,” Dr Harries said.

My parting gift to you,enjoy and be educated because you are just not getting it

https://www.who.int/emergencies/dis...-and-answers-hub/q-a-detail/q-a-coronaviruses
I now must stoop to your level - either you’re being deliberately obtuse or you’re just plain daft.

To judge the amount of risk from any course of action in any given situation we need compelling statistics.

Read that sentence slowly to yourself and then tell me where are the compelling statistics in your little question and answer factsheet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.