Message from Pep

I know but football is just not important right now
No not right now but getting back to normality at some point is very important. It may be that it’s next season but if part of that means playing out this season behind closed for some clubs to be financially viable so be it. By September even if next season has to begin without fans we will all need to be getting back to living our lives as best we can and to stop thinking it’s wrong to start enjoying life again.

No not right now but getting back to normality at some point is very important. It may be that it’s next season but if part of that means playing out this season behind closed for some clubs to be financially viable so be it. By September even if next season has to begin without fans we will all need to be getting back to living our lives as best we can and to stop thinking it’s wrong to start enjoying life again.
That is four months off ,i get your points though

I've been watching the brilliant Michael Jordan documentary series on Netflix.

I know he is an idol for Pep.

To see Jordan quit basketball after his dad was shot dead, I don't think anybody will know what Pep is thinking right now.

Like Jordan, Pep is of the same exacting standards and intensity.

When guys of this stature can dicate their own agenda, nothing would surprise me if Pep did want to take a decent break to reflect?

If you think about it, he's not even going to have the benefit of a summer to wind down.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.