Message from Pep

Yeah losing your mum is a life changing event and the instinct to hunker down with loved ones may be overwhelming especially with the uncertainty surrounding football’s short term future.

I’d hate to see him soldiering on with the media hounds circling if he shows signs of distress.
Sorry, people lose loved ones all the time yet still go back to work.
I understand people deal with grief differently and you can't judge people the same but why is losing your mother any different to losing your father; ages of , relationships we are not aware of all effect how people deal with these emotions .
Apologies but I just think people are trying to guess too much and read things into the situation.

Sorry, people lose loved ones all the time yet still go back to work.
I understand people deal with grief differently and you can't judge people the same but why is losing your mother any different to losing your father; ages of , relationships we are not aware of all effect how people deal with these emotions .
Apologies but I just think people are trying to guess too much and read things into the situation.
You’re right to say there’s no hard and fast rule here but as a general rule of thumb if you lose a really close relative and you live away from your family then you may feel as though you need to be physically near to them

What does he say, can't be arsed listening.
To paraphrase

He says he's happy to be back; the players are following procedures in training; says Sterling is to blame for the coronavirus; praises the people working in medical facilities on the frontline; says the players have the right attitude and are hungry to come back and he's impressed by them; and then stresses to the fans need to follow safety instructions and also FFS Mahrez.

To paraphrase

He says he's happy to be back; the players are following procedures in training; says Sterling is to blame for the coronavirus; praises the people working in medical facilities on the frontline; says the players have the right attitude and are hungry to come back and he's impressed by them; and then stresses to the fans need to follow safety instructions and also FFS Mahrez.

And the dippers are wankers klopp is a big teeth fucker and he saw Dominic Cummings on Ryan air last week

You’re right to say there’s no hard and fast rule here but as a general rule of thumb if you lose a really close relative and you live away from your family then you may feel as though you need to be physically near to them
So, as a rule of thumb, what you are saying, in a conjunctive sort of way, is that, linking all the dots up, and, in a sense of extreme moral value you put on Pep, that he forgoes his loyalty to the team, after a period of consonance, he just wants to walk away?

I enjoy your education.

Part of me now thinks pep just go home and be with your loved ones. Fuck football off and look after yourself. Football doesn’t matter atm. The bloke is obviously suffering and I’m not selfish enough to want him to stay at city just because he’s the best. Project re start can fuck right off

So, as a rule of thumb, what you are saying, in a conjunctive sort of way, is that, linking all the dots up, and, in a sense of extreme moral value you put on Pep, that he forgoes his loyalty to the team, after a period of consonance, he just wants to walk away?

I enjoy your education.
What I’m saying is it would be perfectly normal for an independently wealthy man who is working in a foreign country to decide that he would rather be in the bosom of his extended family than be thousands of miles away doing a job that is not as appealing as it once was.

Loyalty to family trumps loyalty to work colleagues

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.