Message from Pep

I've been watching the brilliant Michael Jordan documentary series on Netflix.

I know he is an idol for Pep.

To see Jordan quit basketball after his dad was shot dead, I don't think anybody will know what Pep is thinking right now.

Like Jordan, Pep is of the same exacting standards and intensity.

When guys of this stature can dicate their own agenda, nothing would surprise me if Pep did want to take a decent break to reflect?

If you think about it, he's not even going to have the benefit of a summer to wind down.

Scousers bottle it.

We win everything.

Thank you very much Pep go and have your well deserved break. You will always have a seat at The Etihad.

I wouldn't blame him if that scenario occurs. I suspect he wants to puts the scousers back in their box.

The whole situation with football is totally fucked up. Yes we all love it but somethings are just so much more important. I watched the Berlin derby the other day and I’ve seen more atmosphere at a Sunday morning match down the road. Selfish people run the game now and is so sad imho

To see Jordan quit basketball after his dad was shot dead, I don't think anybody will know what Pep is thinking right now.

When guys of this stature can dicate their own agenda, nothing would surprise me if Pep did want to take a decent break to reflect?

If you think about it, he's not even going to have the benefit of a summer to wind down.

sorry, I just don't see what the fuss is about. He is obviously a superb player but a bit of a knob. And the documentary is all over the place.

ps. love Pep

JFC. Just watched that. What a spectacle.

The whole restart thing is a travesty of common sense.

And again, just to satisfy gamblers and a cult. Both groups can F right off.

Yeah losing your mum is a life changing event and the instinct to hunker down with loved ones may be overwhelming especially with the uncertainty surrounding football’s short term future.

I’d hate to see him soldiering on with the media hounds circling if he shows signs of distress.

By September even if next season has to begin without fans we will all need to be getting back to living our lives as best we can and to stop thinking it’s wrong to start enjoying life again.
I haven't stopped enjoying mine, I've had to adapt it sure, but I've done plenty of enjoyable things without thinking about football, it's actually quite refreshing to not be thinking about football imho.

I'm still working as I was, just from home, and I'm able to do so much more than if I had to be actually at work, my shift finishes and I'm home instantly, I don't have to get up 2 hours before work, sometimes at 5am, I don't to shave if I can't be arsed, I can even fart without someone getting offended.

Not listened to Pep yet, but I'm sure its the usual Pep, but right now I have no need for football, I'm too busy enjoying the mostly wonderful weather and the outdoors, which I'd normally have much less time for.

Finally, if football doesn't need it's fans, then I don't need it.

He sounds happy and glad to be back with the players not everyone is the same some need to work and t’s been difficult these past few months so let’s get on and enjoy what we can of the summer.

The pain of losing your mother is a pain that will never leave you, it may get easier overtime but it will be in your heart forever. To see pep stood there with a mask and gloves on after what he has gone through has really saddened me we should just refuse to play let him go home to his family and forget about this season, I can’t see this ending well for the club and him the guy is devastated last thing he needs is football with this disease reminding him everyday of what he’s just lost

I haven't stopped enjoying mine, I've had to adapt it sure, but I've done plenty of enjoyable things without thinking about football, it's actually quite refreshing to not be thinking about football imho.

I'm still working as I was, just from home, and I'm able to do so much more than if I had to be actually at work, my shift finishes and I'm home instantly, I don't have to get up 2 hours before work, sometimes at 5am, I don't to shave if I can't be arsed, I can even fart without someone getting offended.

Not listened to Pep yet, but I'm sure its the usual Pep, but right now I have no need for football, I'm too busy enjoying the mostly wonderful weather and the outdoors, which I'd normally have much less time for.

Finally, if football doesn't need it's fans, then I don't need it.

Do you really think that anyone wants to play behind closed doors? The world has essentially closed down and is slowly coming out of it. It looks like fans might not be allowed back for a year, as a reasonable human being you can't surely begrudge them trying to get back to doing what they do for a career and love? There's more to it than fans despite what some of us seem to think.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.