Does anyone who went to Madrid for the first leg think they contracted the virus over there ?

183sash

With that report about Athletico fans bringing the virus to Liverpool , I wondered if any City fans think they picked it up in Madrid a week or so before , I asked the question on my FB page and a few lads who’d been to the match thought they had symptoms after getting home

Went to Madrid and Milan both times with my Dad who would be in the vulnerable bracket.
Both of us were fine.

Luckily, we played two weeks earlier and in terms of the rate at which the virus was spreading, that is a huge amount of time. I've not seen any suggestion the deaths attributed to the Liverpool game have been directly linked to Atletico fans either - more likely the Liverpool fans who already had it were sat in close proximity, packed into the concourses, toilets, and pubs/public transport before and after etc.

Had flights booked to go to Istanbul tomorrow :(

Luckily, we played two weeks earlier and in terms of the rate at which the virus was spreading, that is a huge amount of time. I've not seen any suggestion the deaths attributed to the Liverpool game have been directly linked to Atletico fans either - more likely the Liverpool fans who already had it were sat in close proximity, packed into the concourses, toilets, and pubs/public transport before and after etc.

Had flights booked to go to Istanbul tomorrow :(
Was a report on local news about a spike in cases in the liverpool area just after the Athletico game, comparing it to the increase following Cheltenham around the same time , not sure they mentioned deaths but more about cases

Was a report on local news about a spike in cases in the liverpool area just after the Athletico game, comparing it to the increase following Cheltenham around the same time , not sure they mentioned deaths but more about cases
They've said they have linked 41 deaths to the match, and that relates to deaths in local hospitals. Probably more if they factor in people who traveled from elsewhere in the country for the game.

City were supposed to play Arsenal the same night. In many ways, Mikel Arteta testing positive has saved countless lives.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.