COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have no issue carrying one nothing to hide.

I would not have any issue with having one. I do not have a wallet though, so it is the carrying it about constantly which would bother me. I would have no problem leaving it in the car or producing it when required (going to bank and so on)

I would not have any issue with having one. I do not have a wallet though, so it is the carrying it about constantly which would bother me. I would have no problem leaving it in the car or producing it when required (going to bank and so on)
Would guess its not beyond the wit of man to do an e version in Google or apple pay

Well this is where the app would come in as you get a notification from the app if someone you have been in close proximity with has tested positive for Covid.

It seems pretty half arsed in its current format without the app.

This one is a bit of an issue for me. While I want to do everything I can to help stop the spread of this virus there is no way in hell im using our tracking app in its current form.

They can't make it mandatory as it's not in the Covid-19 bill.
For sure they could try to push legislation through Parliament but the libertarian wing if the Tory party led by David Davis & Steve Baker (around 150 strong) would reject it.

Incidently the Mobile Phone providers have to provide access to current phone location data to the security services yet I have no idea whether this has been plumbed into the track and trace solution.
It is in South Korea and Taiwan.

Switzerland just announced all lockdown is being lifted other than gatherings of over 300. Less than 10 cases a day for the last few weeks despite shops, hairdresser's, restaurants etc being open for weeks. No rules over wearing face masks as well interestingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.