Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apropos nothing in particular. LIAN Sports also represent Koulibaly. Duncan had that story that we want him. Can I put 2 + 2 together and get a number that suits me?

leroy to Bayern and the cash to Napoli for koulibaly would be extremely nice! Personally don’t think we will deal with their owner again though

leroy to Bayern and the cash to Napoli for koulibaly would be extremely nice! Personally don’t think we will deal with their owner again though

They said they'd never go back for Laporte after his initial snub. They also had his agent renegotiating terms on the plane over to sign the contracts and we still did the deal. It's a dirty business all around - if City want Koulibaly they'll do the deal with Napoli regardless of what happened with Jorginho IMO.

They said they'd never go back for Laporte after his initial snub. They also had his agent renegotiating terms on the plane over to sign the contracts and we still did the deal. It's a dirty business all around - if City want Koulibaly they'll do the deal with Napoli regardless of what happened with Jorginho IMO.

fingers crossed then Mate as a koulibaly/Laporte pairing would be the best in Europe imo

But I do not know who translated that twitter message. The correct version is:

“When I think of how we’ve successfully extended Manuel Neuer, we have with Joshua Kimmich, Niklas Süle, and hopefully David Alaba, Thiago, and I hope also Leroy Sané, a young team capable of developing further. I can well imagine, if everything turns out optimally, that a new era at Bayern Munich is beginning.”

The source of it is a BR1 (Bayern radio) interview with him. https://www.br.de/nachrichten/sport...rtitel-und-die-verpflichtung-von-sane,S0UGyRn

The 2 minute interview was about the whole situation of the club and football right now.

It should not really be a surprise anymore that Bayern wants to buy Sane and that the two clubs are in contact with each other about a transfer. And Hoeneß just hopes on the transfer.
fuck off

The best way is to swap Leroy with Sancho.

Actually, I would rather let Leroy go to Dortmund for free instead of selling him to Bayern.

Imagine, Sane___Halaand____Sancho , they might be able to dominate in Germany.

Let's play hardball with Bayern. The choice is either pay what we want, or a player exchange with th player we want,not what you say. Yes you may get him on a free,at the end of season 2020/21 so O.K. with us. However I would tell Leroy you either give your all to the club, if not you will be banned from the training ground for the whole of season 2020/21 season. Any injuries that Sane picks up he will have to pay for himself to be treated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.