George Floyd murder | Clashes between US police and protestors

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are briefed about something, then repeat what the "experts" told you, then it's not lying. I also feel as though finding out where the people you arrested are from isn't something impossible to know soon after the event tbh
Okay, someone lied. And he's the chief suspect, although perhaps the clearly corrupt police force have more of a motive. But in that case, he's an idiot for believing them.

I'd rather see evidence or confirmation of such things happening.

It, otherwise, smacks of a Brian Williams type report of being under gunfire in a helicopter, when none of that shit ever happened.
Have you not watched any of the videos? If not, I suggest getting on Twitter. I can't confirm the exact case you're talking about, but it's definitely true that this is happening, and I have no reason therefore to believe that such a claim is false.

Have you not watched any of the videos? If not, I suggest getting on Twitter. I can't confirm the exact case you're talking about, but it's definitely true that this is happening, and I have no reason therefore to believe that such a claim is false.

I don't own tw@er, but that may change!

I'm seeing a lot via YT pop ups, though!

I don't own tw@er, but that may change!

I'm seeing a lot via YT pop ups, though!
You've got to be careful on social media, but I've seen multiple videos from reputable journalists (CNN, etc) posting videos of them getting attacked by the police or national guard even when they've clearly identified themselves as media.

I think these protests were well intentioned and the right thing to do.

Peaceful protesting is fine, but lots of these people are just there to cause violence. What do they gain from smashing up community shops or looting?

These ‘protestors’ bleating on that the police made them riot and loot all must be Liverpool fans. It’s always someone else’s fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.