Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

Are you still going,i am out as this is going nowhere

I think that would be a good idea, you are saying some daft things.
To imply our players and manager, and club staff are falsifying virus test results, and have failed drug tests when they are injured is a major call.

Exactly, not everybody is money driven; some people take pride in providing a service that others appreciate, some just like to help others without reward, and some are just happy to be healthy (and those are just three examples off the top of my head). The guy's a typical tory (self, self, self, money, money, money) and by the goading tone he takes, and with the contents of many of his posts designed to induce a reaction so that he can then take the moral high ground, I'd say he has strong sociopathic tendencies. I find it best to try to ignore this type of person, both in life, and on here.

Just my opinion :)

BBB on ignore , the aggressive bore.

I wonder what sort of var treatment we will get there ,especially if we win our case or lose it,either way has an affect i reckon
Just like the premier league the integrity is called into question now playing games at neutral venues and quarters and semi finals one game,they just need to find a way of getting the scousers back into this mini tournament...

I had my misgivings about 'project restart', and yes, it won't be the same in an empty stadium, but I can't deny, I'm really looking forward to seeing us back in action next week. At first I was a bit indifferent when it was announced, but now its nearly here, I feel that old sense of anticipation you feel before the start of a new season. If I said I didn't care, I would be lying to myself.

Do you realise that when some players fail drug tests they are suddenley injured for several months? Injuries in training,if you dont think we get lied to every day by authorities of all sorts then you are not that bright! There wont be any walking around infecting others,they will be injured and at home
Personally, I liked Asa's quote about "results quoted by politicians and printed in the media" as if that made these "facts" bullet-proof, but couldn't be arsed replying and getting myself into a "I believe it" v "you don't believe it" futile argument.

Anyway, I'm off to test my "possibly dodgy eyesight" by driving my "possibly vulnerable" child and my "sick" Mrs.to a not so local beauty spot on a day that just so happens to coincidentally be her birthday, stay alert (but if you can't be alert, just use your instincts)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.