Kittens

Since we introduced our Kitten into the house six months ago the other 2 Cats (Both about 9 years old) have had a new lease of life. he seems to have kicked the miserable out of them.

Our has various noises, one being the sound of his bollocks in the mangle when he wants feeding and he can snore for England, more than the missus

As Toastie was half Siamese then she could make the most abhorrent noise. Her squeal could pickle cabbage.

I had a cat for 23 years before she passed - pre-dated wives, kids etc and was a link to my late granddad and late Mum so when she died I vowed never again. Ten years later cue a stray attached itself to me and my daughter - long story short her owners had moved near to us and she kept running away so she is with us now. Seems to hate me and love the wife and daughter but we still get on ok - 3 days from now is the 2nd "Millieversary" - yep when it comes to the cat I am that soppy.

I'm a total fucking sap with my cat. She's the first cat I've been a full time footman for. We live in the country, so she goes out and loves it. When it's cold, she comes back in and walks over the bed gives me the quietest meow and I left the duvet and she snuggles in. Purely probably to steal my warmth, but she purrs away and snuggles in which I love.

I'm her favourite, but, she has me well wrapped around her wee paws.

I was roped into getting a 6 mos old catten when I was pissed by my wife and her niece that worked at an animal shelter. I said I will allow it on the one condition that it would be called Vincent. Six years later, we have a cat called Jim.

I'm a total fucking sap with my cat. She's the first cat I've been a full time footman for. We live in the country, so she goes out and loves it. When it's cold, she comes back in and walks over the bed gives me the quietest meow and I left the duvet and she snuggles in. Purely probably to steal my warmth, but she purrs away and snuggles in which I love.

I'm her favourite, but, she has me well wrapped around her wee paws.

I do not even know where to start, oh hang on yes I do. I am going to be violently sick. You absolute massive Paul O,Grady....would have said Rolf Harris but that ones a bit dodgy these days.

I do not even know where to start, oh hang on yes I do. I am going to be violently sick. You absolute massive Paul O,Grady....would have said Rolf Harris but that ones a bit dodgy these days.
He did animal hospital and a friend involved said he didn't like animals particularly. We know now what he did like

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.