UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Had anyone thought about how you will feel towards the club if we exhaust all options and are still found guilty? I don't mean towards the manager or the team but towards khaldoon,soriano and our owner
Yes, Karen , I have. My feeling towards the club will never change.
But if it emerges that Soriano has deceived us fans or has just dropped a huge bollock, then he has to go. Other reforms in the club will be needed and I will expect them pronto.
City is the club I have supported for over 60 years. That will never change. I will forgive a naughty child.

Reactions: nmc
Yes, Karen , I have. My feeling towards the club will never change.
But if it emerges that Soriano has deceived us fans or has just dropped a huge bollock, then he has to go. Other reforms in the club will be needed and I will expect them pronto.
City is the club I have supported for over 60 years. That will never change. I will forgive a naughty child.
Yeah...heads will need to roll. I can forgive mistakes but lying to the fans will be unforgivable in my opinion.
My love for city will never die, though. Managers, players, chairmen, owners, stadiums even come and go but the fans will always be here. It will be more damaging than people think though..new fans and kids wont want to support a club labelled as "cheats". And well get sick of the abuse when wearing our colours.

Had anyone thought about how you will feel towards the club if we exhaust all options and are still found guilty? I don't mean towards the manager or the team but towards khaldoon,soriano and our owner

Hi Karen, firstly, I must point out that I don't think we have done anything wrong and are therefore not guilty of any charges levied against us..

If however we are found guilty and miscarriages of justice do happen and that's what this will be if we get found guilty in my opinion, I wouldn't feel let down by the club whatsoever..!

To enable us to complete with the established, cartel clubs we had to undertake a rapid growth which involved serious investment..

This was our only option as UEFA, who were no doubt being manipulated by the cartel clubs, were working behind the scenes to slam the door shut on us by implementing FFP..

We were initially caught out because the goalposts were moved after it was agreed that our accounts were in order (I think I'm right in saying that)..

Paying the fine that we copped for was us thinking that would be the end of the matter and that we'd be accepted.. It shouldn't be seen as an admission of guilt in my opinion..

Unfortunately though it was by everyone else who had an axe to grind with us..

We've been trying to clear our name ever since..

Sorry for droning on but l, like many on here have had to live with "your club are cheats" from all the tossers whose teams noses we have put out of joint..

The answer to your question...

I wouldn't have any issues or problems with Khaldoon, Soriano or Mansour, not one bit..

In fact I'm proud that we've got guys like these running our club and doing all they can to make us better..!

I think we’ll be left with the ban in place unfortunately. It pisses me off because of other clubs harping on about it for years but on the flip side I’ll be glad it’s over and we know where we stand.

Id say we quickly move to get rid of players and staff who don’t wish to remain here and build again. It will set us back 5 years but we’ll come back stronger. Neither the club nor me are going anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.