Is this the worst Mancunian accent ever ??

Manchester is becoming gentrified and it’s part of the reason I can’t see myself living there again. I first went out in town as a student and my circle were from Newton Heath, Failsworth and Levenshulme. Not one remains in Manchester.

In my last office job I’d say 50% weren’t local whilst almost everyone was at CIS back in 2005.

You’re a Manc expert mate .... put us locals to shame !

We clearly know fuck all ar kid

No gentrification in Blackley lad trust me .... plenty of Mams too

Cheers for the link(I looked). As already said, he sounds like a black manc. Anyone heard themselves on an answering machine?
K.nell, that is dire, whoever thought that was ok, wants sacking, if I thought I sounded like that, I would have a pad and pen. ( west gorton st marks )

My friend from Gorton has got the strongest Manchester accent I’ve ever heard. Even years in the North East didn’t shift it.

I think my accent was softened from 5 years in Wales, 2 in Norwich & Plymouth and then 6 years in China. I feel proper proud when someone says, "you're from Manchester" or "you're a Manc".

I think my accent was softened from 5 years in Wales, 2 in Norwich & Plymouth and then 6 years in China. I feel proper proud when someone says, "you're from Manchester" or "you're a Manc".

I get “posh” which is laughable when I grew up with nothing.

I get “posh” which is laughable when I grew up with nothing.

I get that too, that I'm a posh Mancunian, having lived outside of Manchester for about 30 years now (Stockport, Trafford, Chorley, Chester, North Wales) I still have a Mancunian accent, but it's most definitely mellowed by quite a bit, at one time I made Liam Gallagher sound posh, so a bit of a turnaround.

This is the embarrassingly cringeworthy video that was rammed down our throats pre-game until this season. It's a small part of the contrived 'match day experience' bollocks. I fuckin' hate our club trying to sell plastics the brand. It makes us look like ****s I think. And we still have to suffer hearing that proper **** Hugh Ferretface waffle HT shite in the stadium.

Sorry, rant over: /

"This is are pach"

fuck me, what a knobhead

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.