Is this the worst Mancunian accent ever ??

Jodie Comer does a very good Manc accent in England Is Mine. She’s a Scouser in real life. I quite fancy her.

Regulars around me over the years have been from Farnworth, New Mills, Royton and Wigan. As there’s been lots of migration out of Manchester then I imagine City are in the family.

I don't know if it is or not with just your post to go on.
Man city clearly guilty of ticking the box here .....at least get a proper manc city fan who's been to games and not some random geezer who has no connection to the club at all
It's a bit like asking Bugzy Malone a big Man Utd fan to wear and advertise the city shirt hmmm hes not bothered $$$$ but the city media team are an embarrassment with this voiceover.

This is the embarrassingly cringeworthy video that was rammed down our throats pre-game until this season. It's a small part of the contrived 'match day experience' bollocks. I fuckin' hate our club trying to sell plastics the brand. It makes us look like ****s I think. And we still have to suffer hearing that proper **** Hugh Ferretface waffle HT shite in the stadium.

Sorry, rant over: /

Does anyone use terms like “Mam” and “Our Kid” in Manchester? I never heard it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.