Watching With or Without "Crowd Noise"

Similar experience for me and agree.

At first found the fake crowd weird. Probably too conscious that it was different and concentrating on it. That eased as the game went on and adapted to it. For me also feels 100x better than the stadium echo.
I found it weird and a distraction so switched to without after a few minutes so didn't give myself time to adapt. Will give it another go on Monday.
If only there was a with or without Tyler option.

Not sure what the options were like in the UK or elsewhere but on Bein Sport we had the option of crowd noise being added in or not on the audio/language button.

Before kick off I told my wife I didn't want to listen with a fake crowd soundtrack and I watched the first ten minutes with the genuine audio (the odd shout and silence) and I wasn't that enamoured by the game.

I then just flicked to the "crowd noise" option and the whole experience changed and it was 100x better.

Obviously there is no replacement for real fans being at the ground but given everything that's going on and the fact that football (as much as can be) is back, it's certainly the lesser of the two evils.

Did anyone else try them both and agree or disagree?
Only through ignorance did I select Sky channel havind crowd noise, oblivious there was a choice. Only when Tyler said during commentary, you could select was I aware. Watched 1st half with additional noise and thought not bad. Tried without noise at start of 2nd half and had to go back to having crowd noise after less than a minute, it was bloody awful.

Was watching in a busy bar but could make out the crowd noises and thought they definitely helped. Caught a bit of one of the bundesliga games the day before in same bar and thought it was wank.

Not sure what the options were like in the UK or elsewhere but on Bein Sport we had the option of crowd noise being added in or not on the audio/language button.

Before kick off I told my wife I didn't want to listen with a fake crowd soundtrack and I watched the first ten minutes with the genuine audio (the odd shout and silence) and I wasn't that enamoured by the game.

I then just flicked to the "crowd noise" option and the whole experience changed and it was 100x better.

Obviously there is no replacement for real fans being at the ground but given everything that's going on and the fact that football (as much as can be) is back, it's certainly the lesser of the two evils.

Did anyone else try them both and agree or disagree?
Strated watching on Super Sport and crowd noise was shit. Put Sky without noise on and was bobbins. SWitched to sky with crowd and much better.

There were two channels on sky one with one without, the noise was very irritating like Chinese torture, found it wasn't on the other channel so stuck with that one.
Same here. Novelty wore off quickly. Too much at same level of fake excitement to feel real.
Somebody must have the job of pressing the preset buttons - Ooooh, Bluemoon, City! as the game runs. No sound of WWYWYWS though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.