Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Mahrez, Sterling, Bernie and Jesus all able to play on the wing I don't see why we can't keep him another year as backup and bring up this Braaf lad

we beat the dippers because in part he scored against them and got the goal at the rags in the run in

I will leave you all be unkind,i made my feeling clear on the way he was being handled a long time ago
I don't think any true blue will doubt his quality but we can be disappointed he didn't sign especially when Bayern get a bargain in the process

Who cares either way. He's made his choice and we're more than capable of winning every trophy available without him.

He's committed to another team so let him rot in the stands if they won't pay big.

Well he's done very well whilst he's been here, and been an important contributor for our successes. Maybe even he can help us out through the remainder of this season, at the very least as squad depth.

Can't keep them all. Eventually someone will want to leave. Every top club has somebody eventually when you get enough high quality players over a period. Ronaldo at United, Hazard/De Bruyne at Chelsea, Sterling at Liverpool, Henry at Arsenal, Kroos at Bayern, Eto'o/Touré/Neymar at Barcelona, Kaká at AC Milan, Zidane at Juventus, Robben at Real Madrid etc..

I'm grateful. Hopefully we do better with Sané treatment wise than what Liverpool did with Sterling.

City supporters are way above the level of the pathetic and bitter dipper twats.

we beat the dippers because in part he scored against them and got the goal at the rags in the run in

I will leave you all be unkind,i made my feeling clear on the way he was being handled a long time ago
Nobody's saying he didn't do some great and importnat things. Doesn't mean the manager that delivered a clean sweep of domestic tropjies, a feet never done before,and 99 points made a mistake not playing him enough. The decision to go is entirely dow to Sane, good luck to him, but we'll be fine without him, jsut as we would have been with him.

@karen7 is right.
Pep sat him on the bench a lot 18/19 season, which is Peps choice but you can't expect Sane to be happy about that.
Besides it's obvious Pep prefers Raheem on the left so if Sane stayed he would've spent lots more time on the bench.
I don't blame him going for a minute.
He's a top player and wants to play.
Good luck to him. Bayern have shown they want him to be first choice player. Not a substitute.
She is not right.
LeRoy lost form at the wrong time after being a regular.It happens and with Bernardo and Raheem on form he was going to get dropped.
He had chances to get his form back but for some reason it did not happen.
At the crucial point of the season he was our biggest disappointment.Pep had no other option not to start him.

@karen7 is right.
Pep sat him on the bench a lot 18/19 season, which is Peps choice but you can't expect Sane to be happy about that.
Besides it's obvious Pep prefers Raheem on the left so if Sane stayed he would've spent lots more time on the bench.
Good luck to him. Bayern have shown they want him to be first choice player. Not a substitute.
Don't expect him to be happy, but the results mean it wasn't our biggest mistake that he's going.

@karen7 is right.

He was sat on the bench because he wasn't playing well enough to get ahead of the players in the XI.

It's that simple.

If your response to that is sulking and wanting to leave, that's not the manager's problem.

Last edited:
I personally think making this news public strengthens our hand in the ongoing negotiations with Bayern.

Bayern have to sign him now and there is no way we should allow him to go for anything less than £50 million.

I wonder how Leroy would feel if they ask him to wait another year to get him on a free? He’d surely be looking at two years without any regular football. That will impact any player, let alone one coming off the back of such a big injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.