Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh, Iike Sane but he wants to move on then good luck to him.
Said before that we would be better of with a less talented but consistant player who is trusted to play 80% of our games and let get Sterling back on the right side.

No saying he won’t break down again anyway, and become a similar injury prone player to Mendy.

I wouldn’t let him get anywhere near the pitch now, and I expect the deal to be done at circa £40mil with addons taking it to £50mil.

Fuck him.

I wish him well, although behaviour appears poor on basis this season. Should not get anywhere near first team til he goes. If we dont get top dollar let him stew til contract ends. And not train with any of the squads. Club have treated him very this season after his injury

I wish him well, although behaviour appears poor on basis this season. Should not get anywhere near first team til he goes. If we dont get top dollar let him stew til contract ends. And not train with any of the squads. Club have treated him very this season after his injury
I can see it now, we give him a 10 minute cameo, he breaks down with a recurrence of knee injury and we kiss goodbye to any fee whatsoever.

We don’t need him now we have pretty much a fully fit squad.

am sick of this and city being taken for mugs again ? turned down the latest offer so just let him rot in the youth setup until the season is over

glad its not a premier league team he is going to ? but also hate munich and the shit they have been saying about us and the FFP. the leaked stuff defo come from them and they was leading the calls of banning us before any info was out ??

we have to learn from this and when signing players in the future have big clauses written into contracts ? maybe long term this could be a blessing for the youth setup and lets start to blood more from the setup. tommy doyle should be given sane place and with phil foden and eric garcia already in city should not panic

a 100% sane in the team does make us better ? but a 50% sane with his heart not in it makes us worst and blocks places

Always thought Sturridge left because we signed that Brazilian, and Chelsea had just picked up a transfer ban, with both strikers over 30 he thought he stood more chance with them?,
I love Sane but it is still a case of we get what we want or he rots
Is that what it was? Even so, nothing that merits the booing he got every time he played against us.

We have shown we can let young players with potential go without being complete twats about it: Wright-Phillips, Balotelli...

But this thread has all the hallmarks of us with Sturridge, or even Scouse-Sterling hatred, for no reason other than an employee daring to leave a place of work.

No surprise. If he goes to Munich he is German after all. 60 million or he stays until 2021. One year left suppresses the price to that but no less please.

I want that more than anything.

If things can work out where we can give Sané a decent goodbye and not be complete hypocrites (like we’re showing in this thread) by acting like the Cultists did towards Sterling; and Sterling books his ideas up, gets his general performance levels back up to the previous two seasons, and we forget all about Sané... then that’d be great!

Still absolutely gutted about this news though as I was still holding out hope that Sané would stay. He’s a cracking player and could have gone on to greatness with us.
Always thought Sterling played better with Sane, it is a lot easier when your not the only one getting marked out of the game, as for calling City fans do you really think City fans are going to hate Sane? especially after 3 years? can not see it myself.

I want that more than anything.

If things can work out where we can give Sané a decent goodbye and not be complete hypocrites.........
Nothing to do with being a hypocrite. We all know he wanted to leave us last season and then got injured, and even after the whole year recuperating he hasn't changed his mind. What do you mean a decent goodbye. He was getting it every time his songs was sang from the terraces. He's gone for good, just hope we get the best possible price for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.