Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
GiantAggressiveGoldfinch-size_restricted.gif

Me looking for a fuck to give.

Laughing my head off at that

I think (and hope) his going to be sold this summer and don't see how he can play another game for us. Remember the good moments he gave us and that goal against The Dippers that secured the title. Auf wiedersehen Leroy and hope we smash you and your team next time we meet.

Apart from his really good sub appearance against Atalanta in October, he genuinely didn’t.

As well as Norwich and Everton, he didn’t play in the 8-0, poor against Wolves, poor against Villa.

Agree completely. He’s been unrecognisable from the Sterling of the last 2 seasons, and as you say, right back as far as September. Hopefully the 3 month break he’s just had will see him rejuvenated, cos he never really got a rest last summer

How long did he actually have that Tattoo with the City logo Before getting the Black bar over it?
He never had the City badge on it. It was just a generic badge, if you zoom in it was actually a shield shape badge (ours is round) with a blank circle in the middle:
nintchdbpict000325758478.jpg

Not that bothered. He's barely played for us in the last year, one appearance at Wembley that lasted 10 minutes since the fairly rank performance at home to Leicester when Pep almost yanked him off within 5 minutes of coming on as a sub.
I've got used to him not playing for us. He doesn't want to be here, his silences when he was out injured were telling. Th fact he was left out of the German squad for the last WC was also telling. Good luck to him at Bayern though and thanks for some great memories although if we are being honest, Liverpool at home aside, was he that brilliant for us?

He gave us an extra dimension and I’ll certainly miss his link up play with Kev. I know Laporte has been the bigger miss season, but we’re on course to finish 20 odd points below where we finished before Leroy got his injury. He scored at Klanfield, he scored at the Swamp, he scored at Arsenal......

Agree completely. He’s been unrecognisable from the Sterling of the last 2 seasons, and as you say, right back as far as September. Hopefully the 3 month break he’s just had will see him rejuvenated, cos he never really got a rest last summer
I want that more than anything.

If things can work out where we can give Sané a decent goodbye and not be complete hypocrites (like we’re showing in this thread) by acting like the Cultists did towards Sterling; and Sterling books his ideas up, gets his general performance levels back up to the previous two seasons, and we forget all about Sané... then that’d be great!

Still absolutely gutted about this news though as I was still holding out hope that Sané would stay. He’s a cracking player and could have gone on to greatness with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.