United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trouble is ...That joke isnt funny anymore.(Smiths)...im fucking fuming.controlled football with fixed outcomes is doing my head in.i dont pay to watch the game anymore ,but it still fucks me off.
When will the Cheating End?
When?
And when will the sheff utd keeper.... who is contractually owned by manyoo ....make the sort of comedy gold 'error' that will ensure that the biggest club on the planet get into europe next season.........place your bets now.
No fans will be there to see it,we will have the experts vid replays direct to our homes ..edited for clarity.
Now here comes the commercial break......

100% this. I've just watched the brief highlights and if Moss had had his way the rags would have had the easiest three points ever achieved in the Premier. That man (Moss) blew for a penalty for one reason only - to assist the vermin. No way could he have seriously believed an offence had been committed, not a chance. When you see it for the first time (as I just did) you can plainly see the rag fall over deliberately, so why didn't Moss book him when it was obvious he'd cheated? Well, we all know the answer to that one.

I am absolutely gutted at the all-time low my favourite sport has reached.

100% this. I've just watched the brief highlights and if Moss had had his way the rags would have had the easiest three points ever achieved in the Premier. That man (Moss) blew for a penalty for one reason only - to assist the vermin. No way could he have seriously believed an offence had been committed, not a chance. When you see it for the first time (as I just did) you can plainly see the rag fall over deliberately, so why didn't Moss book him when it was obvious he'd cheated? Well, we all know the answer to that one.

At least they only drew against a team without a recognised centre forward. Fucking Kane is the most overrated player in the history of the Premier league

Fernades should have been yellow carded for the dive for the penalty that was overturned

Utd were the better of two average teams (spurs were shockingly bad - Kane completely anonymous ) and I thought the first penalty was a penalty (clumsy by Dier).

Typical Jose performance - really negative
He did 3 yellow card dives. The one where he did a bad pass as he was being closed down then threw himself to the floor clutching his foot was pathetic. Yet neither commentator said anything. Like they said he didnt dive for the pen that was disallowed. Apparently he misjudged the contact from dier and fell over his own feet. Yet they didnt comment on his sly fist pump when the ref gave it!!! Another snidey little c@nt, probably to replace Herrera, christ I hated him.

brush-under-carpet.jpg

Favouritism towards certain teams has obviously been going on for years but it's been notched up to a complete new level in the last couple of seasons. The mainstream coverage is pure unadulterated propaganda, of the sort that would make North Korea think they've gone a bit too far.

Liverpool and Man U's (what most of their fans call them) marketing / PR departments are either amazing or they don't actually have to do anything. Both of them know that honest coverage of the last 10 years or so would have led to a bit swing in 'customer' base, hence the reason for their coverage, as opposed to city's where everything is downplayed or negative.

Watching the game last night reminded me of La Liga when Real or Barcelona play some minnow and get all the decisions but there is no outcry over any of the injustices, just creaming over Ronaldo, or whoever. Spurs are just another Getafe, they accept their place; as one of the hateful 8 they should know that once they get in bed with the devil, they also have to suck his cock.

The pro Liverpool propaganda has gone on for decades. See the 1987 BBC Goal of the Season contenders below...all Liverpool players.

Keane’s rant was brilliant

I don’t think he’s grasped the idea of having a debate to give the viewers something to watch. ‘Did he redeem himself in any way with the save he made afterwards?’ ... ‘no’

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.