Burnley (h) post-match thread

Amazing isn't it, everyone we play is shit.....strange that!

I hope we bury the scouse twats when they rock up as well so I can listen to spitty drowning in his own goz.

No.
They're 20 points ahead, they deserve it. Let's just congratulate them.
Hopefully next season we can compete for the premier league.
We need a proper partner for Laporte.
Sell stones and cancello for me.
Boooo!!!
You had to go and get all realist on me didn’t you? ;-)))

Btw Foden is ready to take sane’s spot even though it may not be his preferred position to play. That sniper shot was a thing of a beauty

Broadcasters editorial team in his ear (literally), trying to push their anti-City narrative, hence Micah temporarily coming across as vague and confused.

I have just watched it again because Another poster was arguing that he was replying to the presenter. He wasn't, he mentioned a loan first. That is why I responded so strongly. I agree it may have been the producer in his ear. However he is employed for his views, and i can only judge on what he says, rather than what a producer may have said. .
I was also upset as a poster said i had an issue with Micah, couldn't be further from the truth, he spoke well about racism.
As you said talking about a loan is part of an agenda, Micah bringing that topic up, and commenting on it, didn't exactly nip it in the bud.

Dont talk to me about odds , i was on for £60 at 4-0 , Foden is a greedy so and so
When Ederson maliciously head butted Mané's boot, the bloke behind us has Sergio first goal and 4-0.

I’ve never, before nor since, seen a City supporter look so fucking miserable when we scored, as he did, when Leroy put the fifth away.

I have just watched it again because Another poster was arguing that he was replying to the presenter. He wasn't, he mentioned a loan first. That is why I responded so strongly. I agree it may have been the producer in his ear. However he is employed for his views, and i can only judge on what he says, rather than what a producer may have said. .
I was also upset as a poster said i had an issue with Micah, couldn't be further from the truth, he spoke well about racism.
As you said talking about a loan is part of an agenda, Micah bringing that topic up, and commenting on it, didn't exactly nip it in the bud.
Take your points, and can see that you are no harsh critic of Micah. however, I still think the loan topic was not top of Micah's thoughts - he was prompted is my belief

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.