Aguero injured

Maybe Fate will arrange for Jesus to also get injured just before the Champions League final ... leaving Sane to play up top and score 4 in a 4-3 win over Bayern ?

Maybe Fate will arrange for Jesus to also get injured just before the Champions League final ... leaving Sane to play up top and score 4 in a 4-3 win over Bayern ?

Why would anyone want that?

I don't see where the big win comes from because Sané scores against Bayern.

Honestly if we draw Bayern I doubt he even gets on the plane.

I might be naive but I’m not sure he was being serious
I don't know there seems to be this recurring theme in the Sané thread where people want Leroy to do something big in the CL or against Bayern or Liverpool before he leaves, and I can't work it out at all.

If he doesn't want to be here I don't want him on the pitch at all.

Christ knows he didn't follow Pep's instructions when he wanted to be a City player, how do you think he'd play against Bayern Munich 2 weeks before he signs a £100m contract with them?

I don't know there seems to be this recurring theme in the Sané thread where people want Leroy to do something big in the CL or against Bayern or Liverpool before he leaves, and I can't work it out at all.

If he doesn't want to be here I don't want him on the pitch at all.

Christ knows he didn't follow Pep's instructions when he wanted to be a City player, how do you think he'd play against Bayern Munich 2 weeks before he signs a £100m contract with them?
As I said I don’t think he was being serious. As regards your last question I don’t need to answer that as it’s not something I was, or am, advocating

Do you mean everY? Cos if so you forgot to add that he has been a City God for everY season now. That’s nothing new. Disrespectful toe rag

Top use of the term “toe rag“ don’t hear it nearly enough nowadays and it’s certainly warranted on this occasion.

Sergio Agüero had surgery on his meniscus in the left knee this morning in Barcelona. The surgery has been 'perfect', and Sergio feels 'really good' and will start recovery in a few days. The goal is to return to action in five/six weeks. [
@10JoseAlvarez

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.