UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see how he can truly know, unless CAS is leaking. The debrief he got, tho', may have been so positive that he is ultra confident. All the signs are good. We will triumph.

The day that it is hopefully confirmed just cannot come soon enough for the sake of my health. Too much resting on the result.

Last edited:
Let’s say we are cleared I mean cleared fully. What then ? I am sure the public will think that we bribed our way out of it but the media won’t be able to go down that line for legal reasons so they will I think be a lot of shock and surely a call for an investigation I mean you don’t go from such a severe punishment to nothing without consequences surely

Hmm, and Pep also said he wouldn't be making changes for the Burnley game.

I know, I should stop trying to second guess him.
But! but!
It would be just desserts if we were to lose tonight and the Rags miss out By 2 points on champions league Qualification.
Then! Then!
Wolves to win the Europa Just to fuck them right off.

;-)

Sorry for the stammer, I just got a bit excited thinking of all the ways to fuck them up!

Let’s say we are cleared I mean cleared fully. What then ? I am sure the public will think that we bribed our way out of it but the media won’t be able to go down that line for legal reasons so they will I think be a lot of shock and surely a call for an investigation I mean you don’t go from such a severe punishment to nothing without consequences surely
Yes. There must be an investigation into the capture of Uefa by G14. Uefa cannot continue to decide matters for a few clubs. But who will mount such an enquiry? THE FA should be active here as one of their clubs has been unfairly targetted. Don't hold your breath.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.