Newcastle (a) Pre-match Thread FA Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldnt give a shite about the Dippers on Thursday , they can win it by 30 points , we need three more league wins , the Newcastle game dwarfs the Dipper match now , another FA Cup final will be a pick me up for our under achievements in the league. We can then concentrate on the Champs league , i have no doubt the whole ****ry will be rooting for us to win it , the hateful eight will be behind us all the way to Lisbon

newcastle away is hard at any stage of the season never mind just coming back from the 4 months break. and losing to chelsea and handing liverpool the title. city are hurting and it could really go both ways and with champions league to come we could turn off again

but i think pep is good at wanting silverware and wants to win every trophy if he can. so the players will be well prepared and have a good mind set for this game. city can hurt anybody when it clicks and am talking big teams as well. so Newcastle will have to respect us and keep it tight and hope for that bit of luck they have had in the past over us

Don’t think the players were really bothered about the Chelsea result. They knew the league had gone. From the KDB interview it sounds as if they really want the FA cup & - of course - the corrupt CL!!

I wonder if Pep will go for this now or he’ll pick a cup side. Carson starts anybody?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.