Micah Richards the pundit

I am fun. I don’t laugh at nothing only something funny and I am knowledgeable somethings Richards isn’t

Oh I'm sure you are

tenor.gif

Nice guy, ex City player and enthusiastic. Started off as a breath of fresh air and i'm sure we liked him because he is one of ours battling against a red tide. His comments about a Foden loan, VAR decision being called out as incorrect (Aguero penalty and injury) and his shared hilarity about Carroll's thuggish performance targeting Laporte has left me doubting whether he is worth having in the studio either as an expert or balance weight. I think i'd rather listen to Keane and Souness, with Mark Chapman in the chair. In danger of repeating his performance as a player, great potential, could have been great but fucks about too much to be taken seriously. Come on Micah, give your head a wobble

Like having Frank Bruno on with that stupid laugh. Doesn’t actually seem to offer anything constructive as a pundit apart from er being young. At least we’ve got a blue on regularly now though.

Did you have to remind me that Dunnie Monster isn’t able to commentate because he’s not in the country? You see I miss Dunnie and now I’m all emotional! My absolute all time City hero is Dunnie followed by VK, Zaba and Micah, with Buzzer my ‘oldie’ one! :-(

Dunney is also one of my all time favs along side Andy Morrison, Nicky Weaver

He’s not the most knowledgeable but his personality is what makes him. He’s clearly a fun fella to be around and his persona transmits through.

He seems quite innocent so I hope the wankers at each media outlet he reps don’t brainwash him. He’s a staunch defender of the club and the fact he’s a blue comes over strong.

Listening to Micah is a nice alternative to the droves of Dipper/Rag pundits , we have finally got someone fighting our corner , so lets give him a chance to develop , its his first season he will improve with experience , the only other pundit who i rate is Craig Bellamy always speaks well of our club and gives an honest opinion and ignores the madia narratives

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.