Micah Richards the pundit

One of the things I loved about Micah yesterday was how he actually got that serious faced Alan Shearer (who apparently has a great sense of humour but just has a dour face) really genuinely laughing!! I've seen him crack a smile before but that laughing not so much. Well done Micah lad.

An overnight twitter exchange with some scousers seems to have ended in a peaceful truce based on the agreement that Michael Owen is the worst pundit and is not Scouse. Micah seems to have won over most people at a time when smiles and basic laughter are in short supply.
owen, utter shite, every time.

Richards is sh*t and that stupid stupid laugh when no joke or nothing funny has been said is just stupid.

Not that good as a player not that good as a pundit either, have more respect for Roy Keane as a city fan

I like him and he brings out positivity in those around him.

Lineker and Shearer were probably more complimentary about city than they've ever been in the past decade.

I've noticed Richard Dunne's not been on BT Sports with city games over the season

Did you have to remind me that Dunnie Monster isn’t able to commentate because he’s not in the country? You see I miss Dunnie and now I’m all emotional! My absolute all time City hero is Dunnie followed by VK, Zaba and Micah, with Buzzer my ‘oldie’ one! :-(

I think he looks a little out of his depth at times but more experience will help. He laughs when he's in trouble but no big deal.

I like Micah a top blue but he needs to be carefull in not coming across as a biased cheerleader. He needs to mature a bit, drop the cliche’s and be impartial but back us when needed and he can be a top pundit with a bit of experience as he speaks very well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.