Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don’t understand football accounting. The profit booked is actually £47.6m in the accounts of it’s a £55m deal.
That’s not an overall profit. Obviously from an accounting perspective it will go down as an incoming fee but you are missing the point. Considering his age and the quality of the player we got ripped off, regardless of the fact that he only has a year left on his contract. Highly doubt Sane would’ve agreed to not play for a whole year if we’d hardballed him

just listen to Liverpool. From klopp to players to fans, they all rate him so, so highly. Literally the difference maker in games where the opponents are good enough to not camp in their box.

I’d have him over any player in our squad today except KDB. There’s good reason we didn’t compete for the prem this year and he’s a large reason.

He doesn't want to play for Manchester City.

Not quite sure what part of that you are not getting?

Given his injury, Covid's likely impact on the market and the fact he wants to bounce, I see no drama re the fee.

His game revolves around pace. If his knee isn't 100% he could spend his career perpetually injured or coming back from injury, and his pace fucked.

Well played City imo.

Move on and get an appropriate replacement.

All the best Leroy.

You have no idea if City got this wrong. Sane seems to have been set on leaving for ages. Maybe if City had changed their manager, Sane might have stayed but maybe not; anyway I'd rather have Pep at City than Sane.

he’s leaving on a 30k per week contract. It was on us to fix that ASAP once we saw what he had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.