City to give Liverpool guard of honour

it wont be their fault though and neither were the fireworks going off around our ground this evening - I wonder if the police did anything about the publc letting off of fireworks and the fact that they had made uncessary journeys?
What makes me laugh the most is how they claim we try and ‘manufacture’ a rivalry with them - then drive 40 mins down the east lancs to light fireworks outside the etihad

it wont be their fault though and neither were the fireworks going off around our ground this evening - I wonder if the police did anything about the publc letting off of fireworks and the fact that they had made uncessary journeys?

Urgghhb.. bringing their filthy virus to our fine city

I have never thought a guard of honour to be a big deal. It's simply a way of saying 'congratulations' to an opponent. The press have built it up to be some kind of insult to the players who form the guard of honour.

No doubt that when the game is broadcast tonight, rather than doing the usual of going to a commercial break as the teams come out, they will show the guard of honour, making it out like it is a big issue.

When we won the league in 2018, did they show on TV the guards of honour we received? I cannot remember seeing any.

im sure the other year someone refused to do it involving Chelsea

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.