City to give Liverpool guard of honour

One of those things where we love it when our player does it, but would be spitting venom if a player had done it to us.

Not a lot to see except a bit of piss taking and offence taken, eez football.

Fucking hell so he didn’t clap . Stop the world I want to get off he has done a criminal deed . I mean nearly 50000 people have died of Covid yet all them wankers are concerned about is Bernie not clapping .

Since when does a guard of honour involve clapping? Just line up and let them pass. Should have had Stockley Park champions t shirts on to let them know exactly what we think of them

I cant help thinking that now LFC have won the PL and there is a new generation of fans that are seeing what has been let out of the bag, that City will become the most supported team in the country - Except by the media who all want a piece of the money that LFC generate.

don't know if anybody else has posted this but scrap the idea. Its a load of nonsense. GOH ? Its for the queens birthday isn't it ?

Cant think of one good reason why, so end it. Or maybe also add players showing there arses to the team that ends up bottom of the league, no punt tended !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.