Thank You and Good Luck Leroy | Signs for Bayern

Thought he could have praised the club and fans instead of wanking over Munich, maybe he did but on ssn it never showed that if not he’s a cu nt

Cheers Leroy! Thanks for the goals

if you can find happiness and also not win any trophies, that would be ideal

Gutted he’s gone. Loved him as a player and don’t hold any ill feeling towards him. He’s had his head turned by Bayern, and apparently had his mum in his ear about returning to Germany. A bit annoyed by Bayern’s tactics and blatantly public tapping up but let’s get real here - players get tapped up all the time and we’re no different.

His heart never belonged to us from the beginning but it never stopped me thinking he was a majestic player when in full flow.
Shame, but won’t lose any sleep over his departure.

It will be interesting to see how his career develops, and whether he becomes the World Class performer, that his potential suggested at 21.

He'll be 25 next January, and football is littered (Ronaldo being a twattish rare exception) with footballers who never quite kicked-on, whether it be down to greed, injury, loss of form, or simply a bad career move.

In the message to City the word that stuck out like a sore thumb to me was 'intense'. It's a strange word to use unless you want to send out a message for people to decipher. Maybe Guardiola's style was just too much for him.

All the best Leroy, thanks for so many happy memories, in my minds eye I’ll always have a picture of you surging through to put us 2-0 up at OT

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.