Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would love to see him in the Premier League to shut up team Ronaldo once and for all.

He's the GOAT and any association with us would be great for the club.

Having said that I can't see it ever happening. It's like groundhog day.
Like you, I would say no chance of this happening, but does the link to Guillem Balague make it any more credible ?

It's not going to happen, isn't Xavi pretty likely to take over as manager? I think he'd probably fancy staying to play under Xavi.

Saying that, if it did happen imagine turning up to sit in your seat and getting to see the greatest player of all time. I think it'd take us past Liverpool and United as the most supported British club worldwide pretty quick.

He’ll just bag himself yet another pay rise and Barcelona will slip further and further into debt. Nothing to see from UEFAs point of view of course.

Like you, I would say no chance of this happening, but does the link to Guillem Balague make it any more credible ?

I'm not sure. I imagine Balague has been fed something by Messi's agent, so it's not going to be completely fabricated.

However, as we've seen in the past his camp have usually done it to strong arm Barcelona into doing what he wants (usually a better contract).

Would love to see him in the Premier League to shut up team Ronaldo once and for all.

He's the GOAT and any association with us would be great for the club.

Having said that I can't see it ever happening. It's like groundhog day.

Groundhog Day indeed.

Really can’t see this happening.

Also what others have failed to mention but Zidane alluded to are the La Liga powers that be would surely make it their number one priority to keep Messi in the league due to an enormous amount of potential lost tv & sponsorship money. In fact the whole of Spanish football would suffer & would they allow it.

Barcelona are terrible. Previous times when we were linked with Messi, Barca were upgrade, This time City is upgrade sporting wise.

Of course very unlikely still, but if Messi wants to win 5th Champions League in his career, City is his best bet (assuming we win at CAS).

EDIT- Barca are broke too so they cant really rebuild their team as there is no one to sell really, most of their best players are 30 or over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.