Will you renew?

I will be renewing but until mass vaccination has taken place and been successful, social distancing will be included in any return of fans.
How will they manage to work this out in a fair way?

Left my refund in and will renew and attend as soon as it is safe to do so.

*joke alert* If I win the lottery I’m upgrading to a box just for me so I don’t have to mix with the hoi poloi crowds!!! Plus if there’s a second wave I can sit there cheering all on my own.......... whoops if there’s a second wave there won’t be any football will there?!
I think we should crowd fund for you lovely,i wil chip in,you deserve the best

I was totally pissed off with var and was tempted to jack it in...but I've had a season ticket since 74/75 season and having watched some of the shite we dished up over the years ....but with the beautiful football we play I've decided definitely renewing ..
Fuck Var
Fuck the Bent officials
Fuck the Dippers
Fuck the Rags
Come on you Blues

Not too bothered about the behind closed doors thing because it was unavoidable if we wanted any football to watch at all this year.

As for renewing, I still hold out the faintest hope that one day they will eventually decide VAR is not worth the hassle and bin it off completely, until that day comes I will never buy a season ticket.

Definite yes, especially as it'll be my first season at the FOC rate.

I think it was inevitable that matches would have to be behind closed doors at some point so although I'd have preferred voiding this season it's not a deal breaker for me.

Definite yes, especially as it'll be my first season at the FOC rate.

I think it was inevitable that matches would have to be behind closed doors at some point so although I'd have preferred voiding this season it's not a deal breaker for me.
Definitely renewing but just a thought, I’m 65 in October so does that mean I’ll get the FOC rate pro rata?

We travel from Scotland. Mrs doesn’t want to return until there Is a vaccine. I really don’t know what we will do. I may renew and sell on the ticket exchange for a season. It’s really impossible to know until we know how it will be, what protocols will be in place, social distancing etc, etc.

head says no, heart says renew.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.