Will you renew?

Depends what date the "new" season kicks in I would have thought,but I would be very surprised if you got anything back on a pro-rata basis.
Ok thanks. Just a thought and not the first stupid one I’ve had.

Definitely renewing but just a thought, I’m 65 in October so does that mean I’ll get the FOC rate pro rata?

Unfortunately you won't qualify until 2021-22 season I reckon. I was 65 last June so I got FOC rate this current season as the cut off is sometime before the start of the season. You don't get it once the season has started so you this will probably still apply even in these unprecedented times.

Just wondered what the mood was like amongst fans in general, has the return of football without fans left a bad taste or are you not bothered and itching to get back. Does the fact that you spent months trawling the country spending a fortune in time and effort only for the game to resume without you leave a bad taste. Also is it arrogant of football to expect fans just to pick up where you left off, and what happens if we all return only for another outbreak. Will the state of the country also impact renewals and will football clubs have to drop ticket prices significantly?

I will renew.

Can I suggest that based on your post, you might need a new armchair.

Unless they fuck VAR off I'm in two minds... 40 year season ticket holder but it's totally fuckin ruined the game I once loved :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.