Will you renew?

Until there is a Vaccine no, miss the match day experience, will be gutted to give my season card up but no brainer I want to enjoy retirement.

I don’t think anybody is running the Club down. What most are angry at is the way football has gone and is going at the expense of those of us that actually want to be there in the flesh.

Things like kick-off times and days, VAR, unnecessary law changes, international breaks, heavy handed stewards, overpriced drinks/food/programmes, Club Questionnaires, public transport etc etc.

I think this post says it all. Well said:SidJames, Today at 3:26 PM

This is what is turning fans away from the game they used to love.

I am looking forward to next Season.

Last Seasons unprecedented domestic Treble took it out of us.

A drop off this season was expected after that.

I also think this season has been undermined by the off the field UEFA Circus.(Witch Hunt).

Will be glad to put the UEFA shit behind us.

And we go again.

SidJames, Today at 3:26 PM

I don’t have one anymore so I can’t judge the “match day experience” for myself anymore. I’d often just go for the beer and banter by the end. A decent sesh in The Grove or The Halfway House afterwards! If I was closer then I think I would but I’ve fallen out of the habit of going now. I want to spend my money heading abroad.

How about Lisbon on Sunday August 23rd? ;-)

How about Lisbon on Sunday August 23rd? ;-)

I was hoping a Sweden and Finland double in September. No fans = no peoffrey.

I’d have liked to do one more CL away. I had a bad experience in Seville but I think it was just misfortune. I’m a bit more prepared now.

No. After 35 years I’m done. Football has lost its way and I’m gonna find a New way to spend my time and money. Still support the club but the games gone for me... used to love football but the crap in the media (Get so angry listening to Murphy and Carragher etc ), VAR - bent decisions and agendas and cheesy match day experience (Hugh fyckin Ferris) have taken a lot of the fun out of it and it’s time to move on.

No. After 35 years I’m done. Football has lost its way and I’m gonna find a New way to spend my time and money. Still support the club but the games gone for me... used to love football but the crap in the media (Get so angry listening to Murphy and Carragher etc ), VAR - bent decisions and agendas and cheesy match day experience (Hugh fyckin Ferris) have taken a lot of the fun out of it and it’s time to move on.

That's it in a nutshell, it's not City per say it's the new and ruined football format with all it's false new bells and whistles. The drinks breaks and added music was the final nail in the coffin for me.

Where's the bovril and the rattles I ask.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.