Will you renew?

What have they announced with regards to next season? I can’t see fans allowed in until 2021.

What have they announced with regards to next season? I can’t see fans allowed in until 2021.

Nowt - in the EFL 26th Sept is being muted either with, without or reduced attendances - but nothing is in the open and no decision being made by the board to be voted on yet.

It is more straight forward in the PL as there a not a lot of clubs refusing to play behind closed doors due high costs and near zero income, but for FA Cup games etc you would think they would try and synchronize EFL and PL, the latter often starts a week later if not the same weekend.

I'm considering giving up my seat.. I've been disillusioned with football but also have a long running argument with my Brother who I sit next to and we've not spoken since the Wolves home game this season (way back)

The problem is my seat only costs £325 a season so I may buy it again and let mates use it when needed if I can't be arsed going... Selfish maybe but I may well regret it if I don't renew

Yes, I'll renew.

We are playing the best football City has ever played, we are consistently winning Trophies for the first period in my lifetime.

But VAR, the cost increases, and the fighting for equality of treatment against UEFA, FA, Media, Pundits, Papers have all made the decision harder each year.

I've seen good and bad seasons, relegations and promotions but the last few years when we are playing beautifully and winning trophies have been the ones where I genuinely consider do I want to renew when for years it was never a question.

I'll certainly be renewing. I can't wait. What I have witnessed at City in the past 10 years has been sensational. Well worth the price of my season ticket. Of course I hate VAR and UEFA but am confident these issues will be resolved. VAR is working well in other countries where the referee makes the final decision. We are always slow to modernise in this country and will eventually sort it out. I also think the tide is turning with UEFA and that Ceferin could turn out to be "one of the good guys."
I am sure there is corruption within football, as is there is in every other walk of life sadly. It has always been there. The most bent decisons I have ever seen were both against Leeds United ironically. They were cheated out of the title in 1971 (Jeff Astle offside goal) and the European Cup Final By Bayern Munich (surprise, surprise) in 1975. I don't believe corruption now is worse than it was in the 60s and 70s.

I don't think anyone is going watching football inside a stadium for 8 years at this rate from my back of fag packet calculation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.