Will you renew?

My work are planning on our big 2021 events. I’m optimistic we’ll be allowed back by the start of next year.

Refund carried over for me and cannot wait to watch a game live again. TV is absolutely no substitute for being there.

My work are planning on our big 2021 events. I’m optimistic we’ll be allowed back by the start of next year.

Glad someone's glass half full. I'm resigned to Whatsapping the bar, 2 Stellas to table 4 with TV volume at can't fucking hear it!

After a few weeks of football without fans & having to watch it on the TV it just seems a massive kick in the teeth for me.

I thought there may have been some better fan interaction (look at Leeds with the cardboard cut outs) yes it’s cheesy, but it’s a lot better than being replaced with yet more advertisement placement over the seats.

Every stadium just looks the same with a standard across the board, a few sayings like ours of ‘were not really here’ we also have a TV screen behind the goals

I await an inevitable price rise next season or whenever we can go back, putting it down to COVID as the reason for the price rise. It’s how they go about renewals as well, will it be the old situation of you’ve got until this date and if you don’t renew bye bye, or will there be a possibility of a season break and come back next season when it’s safer for you.

They’ve already started cost cutting by relieving Ian Cheeseman of his Vlog duties yet we still go with the tripe of that Ferris, Kyle Walker, Natalie Pike, Fanzone Danny (the last two are not so bad).
One of which with the same name of one of our players put a tweet up that he may have witnessed David Silva’s last ever City goal in person (lucky f**king you!)

Just feel so detached from the whole game of football, the uncertainty of when we will go back and how we will go back does my head in.

I know nobody has the answers yet, but depending on City’s approach when some or all fans can go back, might be my final nail in the coffin for me.

Everyone hates UEFA, the Utd-Liverpool-centric media, the cartel of "big clubs", and VAR.

But you can't let them beat you.

If we fans stop going, then there is no City. Then all of the above have won / got exactly what they wanted.

Thinking there will be lots of season card holders would have been furloughed and then subsequently lost there jobs knowing they can't afford to renew. I would like to see City hold their membership for a season and let them renew the following season.

VAR has killed it for me. I’ve not been able to properly enjoy a goal again ever since spurs in the champions league.
Fifa, led by Collina, will sort VAR out. What has been happening in England has been appalling. Mike Riley and his gang of cronies are finished. Fifa have already said that referees must make the final say after checking the monitor. Common sense is coming back in. English referees have made the game into a laughing stock. This season will be written off in history as a glitch.

Fifa, led by Collina, will sort VAR out. What has been happening in England has been appalling. Mike Riley and his gang of cronies are finished. Fifa have already said that referees must make the final say after checking the monitor. Common sense is coming back in. English referees have made the game into a laughing stock. This season will be written off in history as a glitch.

that’s how i see it. I fecking hate VAR with a passion but I think that hate comes from the idiots running it not the tech itself. I have never celebrated a goal properly since the spurs champs league game for fear of it being ruled out, but the more o think about it I think that fear is because I don’t trust the people running it. Everybody wants the correct decisions and the late VaR calls and disallowed will be easier to take on the chin if we know it was the right call. It’s also hard to take when the decision hasn’t been made by the referee. We need to get back to the ref having the final say and us fans in the ground knowing what is going on with improved comms.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.