UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny that some people say its a positive sign that we agreed to delay the publication from 10th to 13th as it possibly is good for City but at the same time City wont know the outcome before Friday so how we know what we agreed to to be delayed?

One thing is sure on Monday we will know, finally this long shit case is closed, if its a CL ban in any way for City our lawyers have to get to work on Plan B they might be already.

Do we know CAS cases regarding Uefa where a club was not happy with CAS decision and went to different body to get justice and won? We need to prepare maybe for that instead of swallowing 1 or 2 year ban if the outcome is bad.
I just think City were grown up about it when UEFA asked for the delay, win or lose it would make no appreciable difference to ourselves. I suspect the club will get confirmation on Friday perhaps, I also suspect they know that we were successful from experience and the way the case panned out.

I'm nervous now. I was quite confident until a few days ago. Maybe it's cityitus in me. But some of the KDB stuff in media, Garcia wanting to leave and Pep's press conference the other day. Like I said maybe its just me.

I'm still of the belief we haven't done anything wrong, our sponsors still met their contractual obligation - Just some bloody stupid emails from someone who should have known better and a poor IT department to allow being hacked.

I just think City were grown up about it when UEFA asked for the delay, win or lose it would make no appreciable difference to ourselves. I suspect the club will get confirmation on Friday perhaps, I also suspect they know that we were successful from experience and the way the case panned out.

I agree about any request for a delay - it would be inexplicable to not agree to a minor thing like that as it would all be downsides to do so.

I suspect the two sides have been given a time when they will be informed. I'd think it will definitely be after the draw, and might well be Monday morning, early. It doesn't matter much anyway.

It will all be considered in one go. Can UEFA make the charges > if yes, do the charges stand up > if yes, was the punishment grossly disproportionate > if yes, either send back to AC or substitute for different sanction. No further appeal to CAS.
Ok thanks. Is this normal procedure at CAS or is it specified per each appeal? I'm trying to understand how it works as I haven't seen any official documentation pertaining to it. I would have thought the appellant would have to declare what they want arbitrating or the respondent notify if they were willing to negotiate an agreement.

Ok thanks. Is this normal procedure at CAS or is it specified per each appeal? I'm trying to understand how it works as I haven't seen any official documentation pertaining to it. I would have thought the appellant would have to declare what they want arbitrating or the respondent notify if they were willing to negotiate an agreement.
https://www.tas-cas.org/en/arbitration/code-procedural-rules.html
there is some flexibility but if you look at the judgments they all broadly follow the step by step I put in the post.

Funny that some people say its a positive sign that we agreed to delay the publication from 10th to 13th as it possibly is good for City but at the same time City wont know the outcome before Friday so how we know what we agreed to to be delayed?

One thing is sure on Monday we will know, finally this long shit case is closed, if its a CL ban in any way for City our lawyers have to get to work on Plan B they might be already.

Do we know CAS cases regarding Uefa where a club was not happy with CAS decision and went to different body to get justice and won? We need to prepare maybe for that instead of swallowing 1 or 2 year ban if the outcome is bad.

They Would certainly now before friday, that is the point. Whether they knew at the time of agreeing to extend, sure, debatable. I (now, incrementally, have come to) believe they knew from that point on. And bloody well hope so too.

I would have thought if they give notice to both parties prior to general release then both would be informed either today or tomorrow. There would have to be time allocated for the parties to prepare their responses.

I would have thought protocol involves adhering to a normal working week which makes sense as it was originally due in the public domain tomorrow.

I think TH alluded to the fact signs might become more apparent following the UEFA draw tomorrow, lets hope Txixi has a beaming smile if he is there but I guess it will be a zoom session!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.