Your most nervous City match ever

2nd half at OT under Sven thinking after 30+ years of going there might actually see us win !!!!
And spending the second half waiting for the blitz, which never really arrived. And had Superman not wasted a great chance we could have been 3 up midway through the second half. Got kept in after for quite a long time IIRC.

Yeah Newcastle 2012, the Yaya Toure masterclass. 13 years old absolutely terrified of losing. Think my dad was even worse though!

Every game in the run in last season with Leicester and the spurs game being standouts

Burnley one wasn’t much better!

We controlled them games so much though and it was just a matter of us finding a way through, we didn’t concede many.

I remember feeling every minute of the Wigan play off semifinal at maine road. Remember them lining up, they had I think Roy Carroll in net and a big baldy centre back who'd been their key man (Colin Greenwood maybe we he called?) and I thought to myself at kick off, we'll struggle here.

Then in the final, I was bricking it after they scored. Realisation that we had another year of division two, that this is truly what it was to be city...

More recently Leicester last season before Vinny did his thing. There was also a game at the Etihad, may have been the Europa League, where we had to win to stay in and were throwing even the kitchen sink at them, alas to no avail.

Every single game after January last season.

As a random one the Spurs home game that was effectively for a CL place, maybe Mancini's first season? It was a night game and of course we lost and didn't play CL the next year. Think Crouch got the winner.

I’d have to say the 4 1 promotion win at Blackburn, I hardly ate or slept for about 6 days before it, so for cumulative nerves over a week it’s that one, even more so as they battered our woodwork

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.