UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty please, could someone give me a quick update, I’ve been away for 2 days, the thread has jumped about 200 pages, lol.

Other than Cheesy’s tweet what else has caused such positivity?

TIA

If it's true the original date was today but just pushed back for the draw then it's logical to assume that both parties know the outcome given it won't be decided by now and Monday, it'll have been done and dusted by today specifically.

Would link in with Cheeseman’s comments.

Let’s hope Pep comments on us securing CL football after the Brighton game.
Are you suggesting Pep would cheekily hint at the actual decision in a post-match interview?

Because, if you are... I would not bet against it.

We must have been told today or even before imo, no way there would be this positivity approaching Monday otherwise by Pep. Even Txiki is making interviews.

I do believe we have won the case and we might face a new dawn where UEFA doesn't see us as culprits. To be honest, Ceferin seems pretty decent (although he came with a bid we turned down which would incriminate us if that is true) and I think we soon will be able to put all this behind us once and for all. With that said, I really hope we have learnt one or two lessons about computer security and don't put things we don't want out there in emails. Hacking will not decrease in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.