Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me our 1st choice front 3 for next season would be Foden - Aguero - Sterling with Bernardo - Jesus - Mahrez as back up , if we are looking to strengthen in those positions then a long term replacement for Kun , should be the priority imo...
Much as I can see the logic in bringing Sancho back , a winger is low on our list of priorities so I can't see it happening , for me Chelsea would be the ideal club for him , would hate to see him prosper with the rags...

Question:

So far are we the club who have done second best from Sancho or worst, drunken conversations last night.

1. We had a quality player who in a different situation look like he would be one of a number of stars in our squad and we sold him cheaply. We have done very bad on this

2. we brought him for 155K and sold him for 7 million and might get another 10-13 million out of the next transfer. Whilst agreeing with everything in the above getting 20 million from something brought for 155K, is always a good deal

What do bluemooners say?

Point one for me unfortunately. We should do all we can to get him back, the lad is a fucking superstar and can only get even better.

It'd be even worse if he went to those vermin in trafford, he'd improve them way too much and the media would never let us forget we 'lost' him either. Nightmare scenario.

If he won't come back to us I hope he goes to Real Madrid or Chelsea.

Imagine in 2 years time when Jun left,

Sancho haaland sterling

Foden kdb

That there is a lot of speed, skill, goals and creativity. With bernado, Doyle, braaf and mahrez backing them up, maybe aouer if gossip is to be believed.

Question:

So far are we the club who have done second best from Sancho or worst, drunken conversations last night.

1. We had a quality player who in a different situation look like he would be one of a number of stars in our squad and we sold him cheaply. We have done very bad on this

2. we brought him for 155K and sold him for 7 million and might get another 10-13 million out of the next transfer. Whilst agreeing with everything in the above getting 20 million from something brought for 155K, is always a good deal

What do bluemooners say?
Imo, bad business due to the quality and market value of the player. But you got the best out of a bad situation with the player pushing for a move abroad early.

Question:

What do bluemooners say?
Bad business, we just made the best of terrible situation

Some Spanish pride involved in this one...
If Sancho wants to come back he has to say first
"I would love to play for Manchester City for the next 5 years".

Anyway, we won't pay that fee IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.