Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're going to get some shit for that, I mentioned him a while back and got a barrage of "he's fucking shit" comments. There's already one who has changed his mind big time since the links, I'll save his/her embarrassment, although you can probably guess who.
Ric?

You're going to get some shit for that, I mentioned him a while back and got a barrage of "he's fucking shit" comments. There's already one who has changed his mind big time since the links, I'll save his/her embarrassment, although you can probably guess who.
He is fucking shit,that is why he is a clogger at burnley

Couldn’t give a shit
He doesn’t play for a fashionable club bit like grealish
Doesn’t mean he can’t step up
Certainly looks a good player

Couldn’t give a shit
He doesn’t play for a fashionable club bit like grealish
Doesn’t mean he can’t step up
Certainly looks a good player

If he played for Dortmund we would be creaming ourselves over him

Pep Guardiola on Jadon Sancho returning to #ManCity: “No, no, no. He decided to leave. Why should he decide to come back? When he decided to move to Dortmund it’s not because he is going to decide to come back one year later. It would make no sense.” [via
@sistoney67

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.