City’s Legal and Media/PR Teams

Our PR team must have some meetings going on for sure.

Next step imo our new signings will be repeatedly asked questions about legal things and that City did cheat, how it feels to join a club that etc.

These journos then will enjoy free food, free seats when football returns to the stands as well.

I highly doubt these same journos would dare to do to anything like this against United or Liverpool. Almost certain that those clubs PR team would not tolerate as much shit as ours.

Look at the Liverpool hacking campaign, right under the carpet, Liverpool made sure of it it will not make much noise.
If we hack another PL club like that there would be national media attack City for it for weeks.

Mainly about one business in particular owned by a Red Bastard, who decided to stir up the shit for a laugh.
Mike Keegan, lapping that shit up when he was at the MEN
He used to love a City knocking story. Any old shit would do for him. He was the patron saint of compofaces.
Remember his full page story with pictures about that absolute dickhead City fan who was temporarily on crutches and was pissing and moaning because the club wouldn’t let him use the players’ tunnel to get to his seat?

When (if) the swamp gets a makeover it’ll be an endless stream of positivity - original builders sons reminiscing , memories of past glory replayed out, legends laying the 1st bricks, ‘Revitalising local tradesmen’, ‘a fitting stadium leading the club into the glorious future’, a tribute to being bombed but rebuilt afresh, ‘tea lady Ethel remembers...’, ‘fantastic global fan experience awaits’, ‘bringing our fans even closer to their idols’, ‘keep a reminder of the glory by buying an individual brick , each lovingly signed by a legend and restricted numbered’... etc ad infinitum
Lmfao, Ethel remembers, oh she does, that dirty bastard Edwards leering over the toilet cubicle at her, and Rooney trying to get in her knickers even though she’s was only 83!

In all the 50 odd years i have watched football i have never seen a club pilloried like ours , it is relentless , the CAS decision has just sharpened the media's knives , when the Dippers got our clubs banned for 5 years for their attrocities , i vaguely remember the headlines moving the blame to all English clubs behaviour in europe

The Dippers criticism lasted barely a few months and they killed people , we have been attacked and ridiculed for over a decade for investing in our club , facilities and the community , creating jobs,housing and revitalising East Manchester. The English media is a joke chasing headlines with bare faced lies about our football club and the media need cutting off at the knees

We are sick of it City , no more Mr.Niceguy ,do something about it or our "brand" will never be allowed to grow to the levels of our competitors, Sheik Mansour is wasting his money until we bring the shithouses who call themselves journalists into line

Der Spiegel should be top of the list , f*cking bankrupt them.

In all the 50 odd years i have watched football i have never seen a club pilloried like ours , it is relentless , the CAS decision has just sharpened the media's knives , when the Dippers got our clubs banned for 5 years for their attrocities , i vaguely remember the headlines moving the blame to all English clubs behaviour in europe

The Dippers criticism lasted barely a few months and they killed people , we have been attacked and ridiculed for over a decade for investing in our club , facilities and the community , creating jobs,housing and revitalising East Manchester. The English media is a joke chasing headlines with bare faced lies about our football club and the media need cutting off at the knees

We are sick of it City , no more Mr.Niceguy ,do something about it or our "brand" will never be allowed to grow to the levels of our competitors, Sheik Mansour is wasting his money until we bring the shithouses who call themselves journalists into line

You are king of belgium and i claim my $5

The latest attack by Der Speigel should be the straw that galvanises our owner into demanding legal action - Get the lawyers into suing ALL these .....(expletive deleted)

Its imperative we invest in this area and up our game. We need outlets to rubbish all the misinformation, and call out the racism that's going on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.