City’s Legal and Media/PR Teams

I agree with that or at least I did got the first 10 years, I trust the club but don’t trust anyone outside it.

I was listening to a european politician yesterday. He was totally dismissive of the British press. He was basically laughing at the whole sector. I sometimes think there is an unwillingness by the British to accept our media for what it is. Somehow it isn't very british to have an agenda driven, biased media, Owned by billionairres living in exile, or sons of Russian KGB agents.or a newspaper, touting itself as a pillar of democracy, owned by American investors. A politically driven sector that does not see a UAE football club as a welcome addition.
They will always find an employee to write the kind of crap we have witnessed since the CAS verdict. It won't go away. If you recall , the club were reasonably aggressive in their reply to the initial UEFA ban, this was spun across the media as unsporting, an indication of guilt, etc.
Upsetting for us fans, lapped up by the masses, but trophies in the cabinet is the best reply, and very upsetting for them.

I can’t help noticing that our near neighbours release at least five ‘stories’ every day which the newspapers lap up. Usually it is what a player Odeon Igloo is, or what Paul Scholes had for breakfast in 2013. Dipperpool do something similar. Perhaps we need to do the same. Positive City related articles presumably wouldn’t get the same number of clicks but at least we would be competing on the PR front.

Zabaleta likes Shredded Wheat for breakfast.
KDB really rates David Silva.
Joe Hart gives his 1,2,3 guide to gardening using his four golden gloves.

That type of thing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.