Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m certain that he did. And then he proceeded to ruin him.

Fortunately, the days of limited squad size has curtailed that particular practice.

I seem to recall a game where Mourinho took both Shaun and Joe Cole off after about 25 minutes or so. That couldn't have done SWP's confidence any good whatsoever.

He left because he couldn't get in the first team.
Maybe , maybe not .For me it was the lack of path to the first team , he had Sané an Sterling ahead of him and we went and signed Mahrez.
However the fact remains he left , people always say let’s sign so and so .They seem to forget that the player may not want to return or have a better offer elsewhere or we have made an approach and been turned down.
My option is that even if we were in for him he wouldn’t return but like you I am only speculating

Even more so if at the end of the season Torres ends up with all of the plaudits. I'm probably getting a little ahead of myself there though.

Even if Torres had 3 times the season a Utd player has, their players will still get all the plaudits and the back pages, i.e. Fernandez over KDB and Sterling.

With the amount of goals we score, better defenders and a DM in the mould of Fernandinho is what we require right now so Sancho transfer would be a little over the top.
Have we ever signed a player to prise them away from an direct competition or for a marketing reason. Pulisic to Chelsea felt a bit pandering to the US fans but he looks a real deal now. So job well done. Sancho to City may have a similar impact. Sterling and Sancho on the wings with Foden behind them.
But is that enough to shell out 100 million I am not really sure.

Wouldn’t that be absolutely delicious, as well as hilarious?

A lot of people on here saying 15% sell on, but when he left there was a lot of speculation he would leave Dortmund straight away for utd, and a rumor went round that if he did that 15% would rise to 30% anyone know if true?

Hopefully Sancho goes the Pogba route and stagnates. I have nothing anything against him personally even with the way he unceremoniously left us, but if he becomes a rag then I'll treat him like any other.

Reactions: kun
The reality is that the lad doesn't seem capable of settling anywhere. Left Watford for us, left us for Dortmund, now leaving Dortmund for the rags. Arguably some bad behavior in there too. I don't want him to go to the rags because I don't want to have to deal with them claiming they're the big boys pinching our players, but I'm not honestly worried about him being there long term.

Couple of years down the line he'll be trying to go to Madrid or Barca if he improves and if he doesn't he'll be doing a Lingard/Young/Lukaku and trying to go to Inter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.