It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s Neymar done to hurt you? Sounds very personal. Did he refuse to take a picture with you or something?

It’s fair enough not liking a player but you can’t deny his ability. He’s one of the best players in the world.
He’s a diving playboy, decent but over rated, and about as grounded as you will be if you don’t get your homework done. In his favour is his ability, against him is -
Fee
Wages
Diving
Attitude
Impact on the team ethic due to all of above

Get over it and get back to FIFA. If he signs for us I will buy you the biggest box of smarties out there, AND you can have a picture of Neymar as that seems quite important to you

He’s a diving playboy, decent but over rated, and about as grounded as you will be if you don’t get your homework done. In his favour is his ability, against him is -
Fee
Wages
Diving
Attitude

Get over it and get back to FIFA. If he signs for us I will buy you the biggest box of smarties out there, AND you can have a picture of Neymar as that seems quite important to you

Alongside that I would but racecar a City shirt with Neymar (the same with Grealish's and Kane's name on it if they did sign for us)

Fee
Wages
Diving
Attitude

Just to say you sound like a right condescending prick throughout the above conversation.

definitely agree it’s been a major problem this season and getting those players out like Stones (lacks pace and physicality), Otamendi (seriously lacks pace), Zinchenko (lacks pace and physicality), Gundogan (lacks pace, energy, and physicality). David Silva, love him obviously but he is really slow and lacks the stamina to press like we need to. I think only Gundogan will stay out of the above.

Adding energy, pace, and physicality to this team will transform it. Rodri with Foden and De Bruyne in front of him is completely different to Rodri with Gundogan and De Bruyne. Similar with the back 4.
Why would Gundog remain with all those failings you quote? maybe he is a lot better than you suggest

Fee
Wages
Diving
Attitude

Nail on head

Why would Gundog remain with all those failings you quote? maybe he is a lot better than you suggest

Gundogan doesn’t offer much in attack and doesn’t offer anything defensively. Imo you need to have one or the other, ideally both like De Bruyne. Zinchenko is the same but is a defender, attacking wise he’s useless and defensively he’s a liability so no room for these types of players in our squad.

For DM, Rodri is much better because he has the physicality and Is really strong defensively compared to Gundogan. In the 8 position, De Bruyne, Foden, Bernardo are all better options given all 3 are better than Gundogan on both sides of the ball. More productive offensively, and work harder defensively.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.