It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neymar tends to go missing around his Sister's birthday. Not ideal when he is meant to be one of your key players

ok, after much deliberation my ruling is, neymar is a fantastic player , however he is a massive ****, and we would not sign him.

the ruling is binding,we will not buy ****mar, sorry neymar

But he’s friends with Jesus (Apparently) - not sure if that Gabriel or Christ however !

The fact that he is friends with at least three of our players and has good relationships with his teammates is not enough evidence for you? That is all I needed to know.
We will leave it there as you obviously have a hard on for him, but you will be very much in the minority if you think he has no ego issues that would not be seen in good light.

How’s he doing in Spain what his stats seeing you know all about how good he is? compared to the brilliant Grealish

Still has the better record and looks more convincing player despite Felix not fitting in at Atleti. The only problems he would be expensive and injuries

Last edited:
Torres and Ake are quick, same with a target like Koulibaly. We've identified the lack of pace/physicality/energy in the squad and are moving to address the problem. We'll be a different proposition next season, fingers crossed.

definitely agree it’s been a major problem this season and getting those players out like Stones (lacks pace and physicality), Otamendi (seriously lacks pace), Zinchenko (lacks pace and physicality), Gundogan (lacks pace, energy, and physicality). David Silva, love him obviously but he is really slow and lacks the stamina to press like we need to. I think only Gundogan will stay out of the above.

Adding energy, pace, and physicality to this team will transform it. Rodri with Foden and De Bruyne in front of him is completely different to Rodri with Gundogan and De Bruyne. Similar with the back 4.

It's not all about what you do, but how you do it too. Thankfully, the club seem to recognise this
That’s irrelevant to my post so I am not sure why you are replying to me. I said he’s a top 5 player in world football which your pal didn’t seem to agree with so I pointed out that whilst he may not like Neymar, he can’t deny his footballing ability.

We will leave it there as you obviously have a hard on for him, but you will be very much in the minority if you think he has no ego issues that would not be seen in good light.

Fair enough. As a parting point, if we have such problems with egos go have a read of our new signings interview with Marca about his 3 demands he put forward to Valencia. I for one have no issues with what he said but it certainly isn’t flattering.

So Ake and Torres for £65mil.(minus £45mill for Sane) Maguire and Sancho(if he signs) £180mill.(plus City get £15mill from the Sancho signing on clause)

The combined difference. City spent £5mill on those 2 positions. United spent £180mill on those 2 positions.

Lol!

We really need to stop inflating the market and ruining football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.