Why was Sven sacked?

He got sacked because he wasn’t good enough.

Reported.

Nah, just kidding, I completely agree. It was an inevitability that he'd be shitcanned, even if he stuck around long enough to be involved in the takeover, he'd have been gone shortly thereafter. Enjoyed the good times while they lasted though.

That opening day game away at West Ham is still one of my all-time favourite games. Sat in the pub watching it on Sky, all our new signings played great and looked fantastic in that away strip. The excitement and optimism was something i'd never experienced up to that point as a City fan.
Was that the game Onuoha accidentally assisted a goal for himself?

scary now thinking back how close we sailed to the wind under Thaksin ? how on earth did he pass the fit and proper test by the premier league ? the team sven had most was bought on tic and loaned money by Thaksin from his friends

to think by Christmas time we was in trouble money wise and talk of players/managers wanting answers about the future and even the old chairman had to help out with loans to the club ? shaking my head here now about how bad it was and believe me it could have got a lot worst and manchester city easy could have gone under with out the new owners buying the club when they did ?

a fire sale would have been on the cards and the club and ground and training ground would have gone as well it would have been a right mess it we did not have new backers

scary now thinking back how close we sailed to the wind under Thaksin ? how on earth did he pass the fit and proper test by the premier league ? the team sven had most was bought on tic and loaned money by Thaksin from his friends

to think by Christmas time we was in trouble money wise and talk of players/managers wanting answers about the future and even the old chairman had to help out with loans to the club ? shaking my head here now about how bad it was and believe me it could have got a lot worst and manchester city easy could have gone under with out the new owners buying the club when they did ?

a fire sale would have been on the cards and the club and ground and training ground would have gone as well it would have been a right mess it we did not have new backers
Statue for Garry Cook?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.